Sponsored

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
One pic showed 'PLUM' purple, wow this is going to be a great car for everyone who took the chance to order/buy one..
I still like the OILslick name better.
Sponsored

Luckygrl11702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jennie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z72
Ugh… build date just got bumped … again… to 5/23 ☹

King Of Shine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Mischievous Purple Metallic
Ugh… build date just got bumped … again… to 5/23 ☹
Flat Rock was supposed to be down yesterday and today. Now, it's also all of next week as well. Mine was completed this week, but I don't know at this point how it will affect shipping.

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
Flat Rock was supposed to be down yesterday and today. Now, it's also all of next week as well. Mine was completed this week, but I don't know at this point how it will affect shipping.
Oh so close yet so far away, talk about blue balls. I hope it was loaded before closure. God speed to your MP GT

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My GT had a build date for Wednesday, just hoping it was completed and off the line before they shut down

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh so close yet so far away, talk about blue balls. I hope it was loaded before closure. God speed to your MP GT
I know nothing of flat rock but from a manufacturing perspective, if it’s done why not ship it (even if the line behind it is now stopped) ?

Finished but unshipped goods are money that could be in the bank, I’m sure any company wants as much in the bank as possible, especially during these uncertain times :like:

WD :like:

Sponsored

King Of Shine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Mischievous Purple Metallic
I know nothing of flat rock but from a manufacturing perspective, if it’s done why not ship it (even if the line behind it is now stopped) ?

Finished but unshipped goods are money that could be in the bank, I’m sure any company wants as much in the bank as possible, especially during these uncertain times :like:

WD :like:
Just got a DORA update this morning. Released from plant, estimated ETA at my dealership 5/15. Finally! LOL

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Just got a DORA update this morning. Released from plant, estimated ETA at my dealership 5/15. Finally! LOL
Congrats, look forward to seeing some photos 👍