Sponsored

MGW first look at 2015 shifter development and oem shifter breakdown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

MGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Hey guys,

I finally got the preview video shot and it is online... This is the final design version and shifters will start shipping next week...

[ame]

I have authorized a 5 percent forum discount for you guys so at time of order just tell them you want to apply code... MUSTANG6G

if you already ordered dont worry we will be contacting everyone again just to finalize knob choices etc so you can apply the discount code then....

We will be shipping middle of next week and it may take a week or so to get everyone in the first run shipped.... We will constantly be in machining so from this point on lead times should just be a few weeks instead of months lol...

also i have uploaded the pdf order form that we will use when spec'ing the shifter so you guys can be prepared when they call...

its attached below...

George
Sponsored

Attachments

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcarusophotography.com
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp recaro
Amazing work! I will be debating with myself whether to buy now or closer to the spring as the car is sitting for winter. But the 5% is great to have now..thank you.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Hey guys,

I finally got the preview video shot and it is online... This is the final design version and shifters will start shipping next week...

I have authorized a 5 percent forum discount for you guys so at time of order just tell them you want to apply code... MUSTANG6G

if you already ordered dont worry we will be contacting everyone again just to finalize knob choices etc so you can apply the discount code then....

We will be shipping middle of next week and it may take a week or so to get everyone in the first run shipped.... We will constantly be in machining so from this point on lead times should just be a few weeks instead of months lol...

also i have uploaded the pdf order form that we will use when spec'ing the shifter so you guys can be prepared when they call...

its attached below...

George
awesome, thank you!

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
Ok screw it, I emailed in to get on the pre-order list. Spring is around the corner anyway.

Update- got the call and my information is in. Can't wait to see this. I will post some professional product shots when I have it. Thanks George!

Last edited:

Sponsored

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
MGW did you now lower your initial price down to $475 as according to the attached order form you posted? If you did I will be ordering this week.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Damn! Videos are always posted after I get to work and I can't see them! :doh:
You can't watch them on your smart phone? I am assuming you have a smart phone:D

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
You can't watch them on your smart phone? I am assuming you have a smart phone:D

Not with my shared data plan!

George awesome video. Glad you cleared up the misconceptions about the loaded shifter bar as that definitely had me confused.

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
MGW did you now lower your initial price down to $475 as according to the attached order form you posted? If you did I will be ordering this week.
That was my price, plus the 5% forum discount; thanks to George for offering that. Great price if you ask me for an entire setup with the support brace and all cnc quality. I can't wait to see it. I know the conversation over at SVT has some members questioning the price..but for such an item that is not mass produced I think this is a great price and George made a good effort to make it competitive with other offerings.

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2015 Mustang GT
I am also confirmed for the first batch going out. Installed the MGW shifter on a previous build and was very happy with the setup.

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Anyone that thinks the price is too high is smoking crack. The Blowfish Racing bracket by itself is $319 for the 2015. Good luck finding a shifter that works as nice as the MGW for the remaining $156 you'd have left over.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
I have my car on the lift, driveshaft out, cat back dropped, factory shift out.

Ready to go!

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
I have my car on the lift, driveshaft out, cat back dropped, factory shift out.

Ready to go!
Haha, I would totally be like you Anthony if I could. Our lift is being used to store cars =[, or I would definitely get a head start. Post some photos when you get it!

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm stoked to get this in the mail. I don't know about prepping my car a week ahead of time though. Lol

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Mine is ordered through Evolution Performance. Fred is waiting for all the parts tp arrive before I take the car there. He will do the Procharger (black) with the cut gears, shifter, injectors, plugs, springs, boost a pump & tint. Going to be a sweet set up.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.