Mf auto ‍wow just wow

Oxford white 10r80 gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Not sure where to post this but i have been trying to reach out to the company for days now even when I ordered it I tried to reach out to them with the same treatment. I have a coyote badge that I kept in the plastic packaging until I was ready to install it which was just a few days ago and I opened the plastic packaging in total disappointment. Scratches all over and a chip on the right side reached out on Instagram and through email. How can a company have such piss poor customer service but have their contact info on the site just to not even answer you? Lol. A serious waste of $40 and now my plan of having this on my ford performance decklid is gone. My only choice is to contact my bank and start a dispute mf auto gets loads of praise on YouTube and social media that’s how I found their badges but sheesh man this customer service is absolute garbage, I wanna laugh but I can’t because it isn’t even funny it’s just sad. Pictures attached View attachment 351792 View attachment 351793 View attachment 351794
Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Maybe they are on spring break somewhere

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they are on spring break somewhere
nah, it's been documented in different posts on here (including the vendor feedback forum!) that their service is absolute trash now, product still should have came out nice though.

OP
OP

Oxford white 10r80 gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
nah, it's been documented in different posts on here (including the vendor feedback forum!) that their service is absolute trash now, product still should have came out nice though.
Hopefully discover can give me money back considering I bought it back at the end of January. And I guess my ford performance decklid will stay blank although the look is growing on me.
Sponsored