lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Any vendors going nuts on monday?? Let us know!!
Sponsored

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
doesnt really seem like it. LMR's sale discount jumped from 6% to 7% WOOHOOO!!! And CJpony was advertising 30% off and when you look its just mostly shift knobs and apparel... lol. Ive been browsing hoping to find a good deal on a hood and/or sway bars this weekend. Still keeping my eyes pealed.

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
We have 20% off all Tuning services right now using code M6G. The sale runs from now till 5/31

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
Mishimoto has 25% off until the 31st.

Sponsored

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Nope, we're more focused on remembering the millions of American Veterans who gave their lives so that we can wake up each morning in peace.

Memorial Day has a deeper meaning than BBQs and shopping.

OP
OP
lisandra

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Nope, we're more focused on remembering the millions of American Veterans who gave their lives so that we can wake up each morning in peace.

Memorial Day has a deeper meaning than BBQs and shopping.
Thats great and all, but im not gonna pretend america isnt what it is. We have sales on thanksgiving which is basically "national lets kill the indians day", sale on xmas which is supposed to be a holy day, sales on Halloween which happens to be based on a pagan celtic ritual, and sales about half a dozen other days that shouldnt be celebrated to begin with.
Vets day is a sad day, not because we remember fallen soldiers, thats the nature of war, its sad because we pretend to care for them just for a day. Rest of the year vets are treated like crap, sick, jobless, striped of benefits and a lot of them live dead end lives. We promise them glory when they go but when they return we give them closed doors. I spent some time at a vets home and the worst stories werent the stories of war, they where the stories of their lives when they came back. Lets face it, vets day exists so we feel like we're doing right by them with just one day, and its cool if you wanna love your wife on valentines day only, but that doesnt mean its right.
So yeah if we're gonna ignore all that and also have sales in other horrific dates im gonna also pretend this is just another discount day with a fancy name.

Any other vendors have discounts?

OP
OP
lisandra

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
military grade kevlar just in case...

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I like your style Lisandra ......... My father landed in the first wave on Iwo Jima during WW2. Later on in life when he needed help because of his failing health, I had to go to war with the gov't just to get help with some medicines, not even talking about surgeries and hospitals. It was like he did not even exist let alone risk his life for his country. You have good insight my dear .........

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I hardly call 10% a sale. Especially as overpriced most components already are.

Heardcuh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C.O.
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I got Eibach Pro Kits to my door today for $219 from American Muscle, they had some other good sales on this and that.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
Roooooooon when will you have your twin scroll kit available????? I have moneeeey!!!!!
the kits are done
the guys are creating the install instructions and final packing up of components
any day now, any day

thanks for waiting it out for us:cheers:
Sponsored