Sponsored

Meet up

JadeGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'd love to GTG for a local meet up but we will be camping this coming weekend. What are our other options? Do any of you attend the local Cars & Coffee at World of Speed?

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Hey Guys, my name is Kyle and I just joined 6G. I live in Seattle with my wife and our French Bulldog Ziggy. I'd like to meet some members from the board and attend meets/shows/events - keep me in the loop when ya can!

Sponsored

Eco206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost
don't worry guys as soon as weather breaks, we will have meet ups at my shop...
So you still planning on doing some meet up? I'm down to do a meet anywhere north of seattle would be great.

Eco206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost
We really need to get something started soon. We can wear masks and distance with a cruise/meetup.
I'm with you. We look pathetic to every other region we are the only local group that does not have meets. We are practicing being anti social WTF.

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Just found this thread! Been in Redmond for about a year and a half now. Originally from the Midwest. Would be cool to do some meetups or cruises! Was a bit discouraged when the only thing near a cars and coffee I found here was the exotics at Redmond town center. It was cool, but not really something I felt I could be part of with a mustang haha.
Sponsored