Sponsored

Meet The Mustang - UK Spec

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Only thing we need to see is the wiring connections on the euro spec lights to see if it's a straight swop or how they will work. We won't have sequential lights.
The EU Mustangs don't get sequential rear turn signals? Must be to crazy to pass the equipment laws. :doh:
Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The EU Mustangs don't get sequential rear turn signals? Must be to crazy to pass the equipment laws. :doh:
Basically, the outermost bar is the amber coloured turn signal. The two inner bars become the brake lights.

I don't see why we couldn't have had sequential lights. European Audis have sequential Amber signals that span the width of the light cluster - but oh well. We're getting the Mustang at the end of the day, and seeing people getting pissy over the colour of the rear lamp cluster is just hilarious. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, people!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Basically, the outermost bar is the amber coloured turn signal. The two inner bars become the brake lights.
That sounds pretty cool actually. I always like amber turn signals as they are way more noticeable. I hate cars that have one little section in the main tail light that just flashes red ... very hard to see it when they have the brake lights and turn signal going at the same time, and usually realize they are turning when the slow way down.

At least on the US Mustang all three bars go sequential, and even them all being red it's very noticeable. They are also about the brightest turn signals and brake lights I've ever seen.

OP
OP
Haz93

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
So after seeing the eurostang, I've now seen a couple of Wild Ponies in the states

It looks amazing on the open highway, the sequential tail lights are pretty cool but overall the euro tail lights look better(more refined and up-market) imho

Side note - So glad to be out of that miserable, windy country! Texas is awesome but couldn't get a mustang hire car :( they were all out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

OP
OP
Haz93

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
Ps sorry for shite picture, I'll try visit a dealer and get a look at a few colours in person at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Just go back to the rental agency the next day and ask for a replacement car, they might have one available then.
Sponsored