Sponsored

Meet The Mustang - UK Spec

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I really want to know when this beast or similar will come north. We've got a Ford Store, a Benfield, in Sunderland, meaning Mustang (and that Vignale thing no one gives two sh*ts about).

I've got a Gen5 Camaro lined up, already got the quotes for shipping and insurance and all I need to do is say when. But I really want to see an S550 in person before I whip out the debit card and sell the Kia.

I may have to give them a telephone call later on today and ask (or beg, whichever works).
Sponsored

Travel Lad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Fastback
I really want to know when this beast or similar will come north. We've got a Ford Store, a Benfield, in Sunderland, meaning Mustang (and that Vignale thing no one gives two sh*ts about).

I've got a Gen5 Camaro lined up, already got the quotes for shipping and insurance and all I need to do is say when. But I really want to see an S550 in person before I whip out the debit card and sell the Kia.

I may have to give them a telephone call later on today and ask (or beg, whichever works).
Why deal with a left hooker when you can get a proper rhd piece of US muscle car at a reasonable price - like a couple of people on here I have seen quite a few lefty Mustangs and they are much better in the metal than any picture and a much better drivers car for the UK than the camaro. But then again, I might be a tad biased as I have a deposit in on one :)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I did live chat with this dealer, and he said the car they were getting for preview is RHD..

http://www.johngrose.co.uk/ford/news/new2015fordmustang

Someone mentioned there was overlap in the dates that the car was supposed to be at each dealer. Wonder if there's another car on the way, an RHD. Possibly the CO car spotted being shipped in the US?

Probably just the dealer getting it wrong tho... :)

Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang

Zerocool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2016 Mustang
Only thing we need to see is the wiring connections on the euro spec lights to see if it's a straight swop or how they will work. We won't have sequential lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Personally I love the Euro rear lights so I will be keeping mine.
Strangely, it may be easier for someone in the UK to convert to US lights, through someone like Bill Shepperd but may not be so easy for someone in the US to get the Euro lights.

I keep saying I am gonna stay away from the forum for a while (turn off all me email alerts)and just wait for the car to come. I just cant stay away!

Sponsored

Zerocool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2016 Mustang
Personally I love the Euro rear lights so I will be keeping mine.

I keep saying I am gonna stay away from the forum for a while (turn off all me email alerts)and just wait for the car to come. I just cant stay away!

X2

Disappointed in the setup but love the lights

And even though I'm spring 2016 delivery i can't stop reading updates!!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
X2
And even though I'm spring 2016 delivery i can't stop reading updates!!
It's gonna get mighty quiet around here when the cars start arriving :thumbsup:

>_

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
It's gonna get mighty quiet around here when the cars start arriving :thumbsup:

>_
I hope not. Hopefully we will be arranging meets, comparing notes and adding photos. It may be 6 months or so after we get them that it goes quite

Zerocool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2016 Mustang
Depends how many mustangs are coming to NI and are on here!! Otherwise I'll have a lot of running over to the mainland lol

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
I haven't been near any of the forums for..........doh!:doh:
Sponsored