McDonald's becoming unwanted

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
Establishments like Chipotle will explode, traditional fast food places will continue to decrease as science and food education continue to grow.

Why would I spend $10 on Mcdonalds, when I can buy a burrito bowl from Chipotle and get more food that is healthier. Laden with sodium, but healthier.
I don't like Chipotle because of their politics, so they don't get my money. So Macca's it is. :cheers:
Sponsored

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
I believe McDonald's has closed 350 restaurants over the last few months and said they will close another 350 over the remaining part of 2015. Crazy to think they have 32,000 locations across the globe.
$15/hr minimum wage will make a whole lot more of them go out of business. Or go nearly completely automated.

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
I went the other day because I wanted the Macca's taste and was going to get a small one. Well they have the McDouble and the Double Cheese Burger. One was $1.19 and the other was $1.49, the guy taking the order at the speaker couldn't tell me what the difference was.

R1V3R5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
I went the other day because I wanted the Macca's taste and was going to get a small one. Well they have the McDouble and the Double Cheese Burger. One was $1.19 and the other was $1.49, the guy taking the order at the speaker couldn't tell me what the difference was.
The McDouble only has a single slice of cheese, where as the original double cheese has two slices of cheese. The McDouble was on the old $1 value menu at some point and the only way to do so was to ditch a slice of cheese to reduce cost.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Sponsored