Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Street:

Race:

Sounds good. I think a lot of these H-pipe systems sound very similar at the end of the day- ARH/MRT/SW and this. Don't think you can go wrong with any of these H-pipe setups.

I went with ARH- just trust the name a bit more, their dyno results are well tested, and they have excellent CS if there is ever an issue (and on this board). Few hundred cheaper yes, but to me was worth doing a name I trusted with excellent CS (in case of an issue) the first time than gamble.
They both sound good, but the drone at 2k is a deal breaker for the Race system. I ordered the Stainless Street system from CJ Pony today. For the price it's worth a shot.

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
They both sound good, but the drone at 2k is a deal breaker for the Race system. I ordered the Stainless Street system from CJ Pony today. For the price it's worth a shot.
You will be happy with it. I can tell you after a few miles, no drone!:thumbsup:

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
After purchasing the MBRP Street stainless catback exhaust from CJ Pony, I had it installed today. It has a nice deep note and is pretty loud outside the car, but pretty quite inside with the windows up. I at least hear the exhaust now when the engine is under load. Very happy with this purchase considering the price. When the weather conditions are more favorable I'll take a video, but even the CJ Pony video doesn't do it justice. Much deeper and louder in person.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
After purchasing the MBRP Street stainless catback exhaust from CJ Pony, I had it installed today. It has a nice deep note and is pretty loud outside the car, but pretty quite inside with the windows up. I at least hear the exhaust now when the engine is under load. Very happy with this purchase considering the price. When the weather conditions are more favorable I'll take a video, but even the CJ Pony video doesn't do it justice. Much deeper and louder in person.
Congrats! I agree, the sound is deeper and louder in person.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Congrats buddy... Glad you got it installed and to hear it sounds great! :headbang:Make sure my bro hears it... rev it hard outside his office :D

JRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT
Glad to hear this. The exhaust was delivered yesterday. If only I had the car...

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
Stupid snow in Dallas/Ft Worth delayed my MBRP Race delivery to Monday. Now i have to wait till next weekend to install it at my friend's shop.

Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
Got mine in. I'll be putting it on Sunday

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
please give sound clips guys, the more the merrier! lots of these going out in street and race, would love to have lots of comparison pics!

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
:thumbsup:More sound clips....pretty please?
Sponsored