Sponsored

MBRP street exhaust Mustang GT

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
What clamps did you end up getting from summit?
I know that was for the other guy.

But my kits clamps worked just fine.

I Just got my kit last week.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Mine comes in Monday and I cannot wait! Thanks to Team Beefcake for an awesome deal!

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Street or Race?
I went street after looking at the reviews. CJPP on the race kind of scared me away, especially since they noted the street was not a lot less quiet than the race.

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
I went street after looking at the reviews. CJPP on the race kind of scared me away, especially since they noted the street was not a lot less quiet than the race.
Agreed. In the video in which bill is inside the cabin, you can really hear how loud the exhaust is when he is rowing the gears. I don't know if its just the recording, but the street sounded higher pitch and more raspy than the race. Can anyone speak to this?

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Agreed. In the video in which bill is inside the cabin, you can really hear how loud the exhaust is when he is rowing the gears. I don't know if its just the recording, but the street sounded higher pitch and more raspy than the race. Can anyone speak to this?
From a couple other reviews I saw from individuals, they said the street sounded a lot deeper in person that it does on the video. That's what I'm hoping for, anyways! :headbang:

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
Boom ordered via cj pony parts w/ coupon it was $607 and free shipping!

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
From a couple other reviews I saw from individuals, they said the street sounded a lot deeper in person that it does on the video. That's what I'm hoping for, anyways! :headbang:
You will love the sound:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
I love mine.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
You will love the sound:thumbsup:

Just what I wanted to hear! I bought my car Wednesday, drove it home from Baltimore and thought "I'm not even going to modify the exhaust quite yet because it sounds so good stock". Not even 24hrs later...:headbonk:

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
I've had my alumiized street version on for a couple days. I am definitely pleased. Not too loud on a cold start up or cruising but it barks nice and loud when I stomp on it and has a nasty snarl to where you can here the cracking/popping while decelerating. Now I can rev match my downshifts like a hero, it's a great feeling and sounds incredible every time. For the price it is way beyond what I expected.

The one gripe: Im also having issues with tail pipe alignment. I adjusted it once and noticed it looks too close to the inside on the passenger side now so I have to attempt to adjust it again.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Don't forget to hit us up for forum specials. Usually better than most coupon deals

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I've had my alumiized street version on for a couple days. I am definitely pleased. Not too loud on a cold start up or cruising but it barks nice and lnoticeable I stomp on it and has a nasty snarl to where you can here the cracking/popping while decelerating. Now I can rev match my downshifts like a hero, it's a great feeling and sounds incredible every time. For the price it is way beyond what I expected.

The one gripe: Im also having issues with tail pipe alignment. I adjusted it once and noticed it looks too close to the inside on the passenger side now so I have to attempt to adjust it again.
I had the same issues with the magnaflow comp catback and kc tom did also.The axle back part of these systems look very simular and just cant get them perfectly lined up.Its hardley noticeable and i love the way the exhaust sounds.
Sponsored