• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee MBRP Stainless Street Catback

Mattwood440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Performance Package
Approximately 35k miles.

This is the T409 Stainless "Street" version with the limited lifetime warranty. I painted the mufflers black. This is NOT the cheaper aluminized version that comes in black. I have the original receipt.

Sounds great! No damage. Tips look great. I just decided to go in a different direction.

$250

PXL_20220314_223322028.jpg
PXL_20220314_223345865.jpg

PXL_20220505_185134047.jpg

PXL_20220505_185149334.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Did these do anything to increase the sound and deepen the tone over factory with an H pipe? I have 2 Race Mufflers thats been sitting around for months. Just need tips 😬

OP
OP

Mattwood440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did these do anything to increase the sound and deepen the tone over factory with an H pipe? I have 2 Race Mufflers thats been sitting around for months. Just need tips 😬
I'm not 100% sure but here's what I experienced. I went from stock to Ford racing by borla touring 2.5" catback. That was louder than stock. After I procharged I got this MBRP 3" system to free up some hp. This sounded great. No drone. Yes the H pipe sounded great, but I prefer the H to the X pipe sound anyway. This was louder than the borla. So stock < Ford borla touring < mbrp street in order of loudness (all catback). Unfortunately, it was a tiny bit too loud at times for my lifestyle, especially after moving to a new home in 21. I'm sure 80% of gt owners would agree it's not loud, and I did have it on my daily driver for 4 years, so what does that tell you. BTW now I have an xforce varex complete engine back system with remote butterfly valves; problem solved. That's the only reason for the sale.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Thanks appreciate that. I agree with you on the H pipe. I have one with factory exhaust and it sounds great. I had an ecoboost with the mbrp race mufflers which are the same as the GT 15-17 race mufflers so have them lying around. Wish you well with the sale.

OP
OP

Mattwood440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Added a couple photos because the one made it look like the tip was damaged. They are perfect.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mattwood440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

Mattwood440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Price reduced.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I live in South Florida but I'm taking the wife and kids to Knoxville next weekend. I check back to see if they're still available next weekend and maybe we can make a deal🤔

OP
OP

Mattwood440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump with price reduction
Sponsored