• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana ***SOLD***MBRP Pro Series Stainless Street 3" Catback 2018+ GT

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
FOR SALE : 2018+ Mustang GT catback exhaust by MBRP part number S7205304 . This is the Pro Series Street edition full stainless version not the cheap aluminuzed one. This has quad polished tips. It is designed with an h-pipe resonator delete that sounds really good. You can feel the thump in your chest on a cold start! I've got videos online here and so does CJ pony parts to hear it.

It's been on the car about 300 miles (I installed it Mid December 2018) and the cars always garaged the whole time in between. I switched to a Borla setup with an extra resonator to tame it down because of my area/situation. If I had cats still I'd keep this. I love the rumble and roar of this from the driver seat - and at WOT with catless headers, a whipple and E85 - it wails like a banshee. People will look - guaranteed lol!

I separated the h-pipe and added 3" clamps so you can take the exhaust off and put it on without disassembling / reassembling everything which makes getting to other stuff (driveshaft/shifter/etc) waaaaayyy faster. It also allows you to swap in a resonator too down the road if you want to.

I don't want to ship so I'm hoping someone local will want a steal on a brand new stainless exhaust - asking $600/obo. If there's no sales locally I'll consider shipping it - but for now there's gotta be someone in the Indy area wanting a spring tax refund time upgrade!!

There's a few forum members who know me and will vouch I don't own or sell junk - no games no gimmicks.

Here's a link to it with more factory details and a video too
https://www.americanmuscle.com/mbrp-proseries-catback-exhaust-street-version-2018-gt.html

Thanks for looking!
5548CD5B-66E1-42CF-B34A-DD2A8BB9F1BC.jpeg
6FC07889-EA5E-4A9B-B7B4-84C10EF9663D.jpeg
96EB022D-5C7E-4C74-9155-BD2A63AD64FB.jpeg
Sponsored

VTR16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 400A PP MT82
Bough some stuff from gqneon before, great seller.

OP
OP
gqneon

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Bump - someone needs a stainless quad tip exhaust in in Indiana area. Put that refund to good use!