Sponsored

May pick up a 2019 GT350 Tomorrow

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Hey congratulations OP! Thank you for posting your initial impressions and keep adding to them as you rack up the miles!

tasman - thank you for your insights, too! You and I are on the same page about feel and fun vs out-and-out performance. I sold my Focus RS last night and am in the process of ordering a 2020 350R. I have owned 2 Bosses and they are just so much damned fun (I cannot imagine ever getting rid of my 2013 LS). I am hoping that the R captures some of that charm and adds to it!
Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Congrats OP!

You could program the MyKey that enables you to turn off the ability for drive mode selection, locks traction control on, and can set speed limits. Won’t stop someone from free revving the engine but.....

OP
OP
newmoon

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
I love my Boss. Totally illogical but I do. Compared to GT350 ride is crappy, transmission crappy, interior is cheap. Love the engine sound on both. Had a 16 GT350. Better car in almost every way. Still have the boss and GT350 is gone. Thinking about getting an R. Boss is old school analogue and I really get a kick out of driving it. Go figure. Nothing wrong with GT350. It is a fantastic car but it is different. They make nice compliments to each other

Have a 18 manual GT3 and a 2011 GT3RS too. If I had to pick the 18 would go. In many/most ways 18 GT3 is better car. You gotta pick what works for you. New is "better" but not always more fun to drive. YMMV. Good luck with your decision
I do understand the Boss is just a blast to drive. It may not be the fastest but it sure is driving excitement.
Sponsored