Magride fault - speed limited to 80mph

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
It's something on the FR corner. I'd look at the sensor and the cabling that goes to it. If anything got pinched (like in my case) that could be your problem.
Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I had the exact same limitation. Mine was my right rear Magneride height sensor I left disconnected when I was working on the IRS. Good luck

sdettlinger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spencer
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
For me, the codes which clean are usually collateral faults, but the hard code fails usually point to the cause. Good luck
Found out what the problem was. The pins on the male side of the connector were pushed back and were not visible unless you de-pinned the connector. Found out it was TE Connectivity who made the pins and connectors and ordered new pins straight from them. Currently in the process of trying to reseat the pins into the plastic connector so that I can get rid of the damper solenoid open circuit code. It's very finicky but the pins are fragile. So for those who are doing their own lowering spring install or disconnecting their magneride strut from the car in any way, make sure not to force the connector back on like I did. Will cause you more than a headache down the line. Frustrating process to try and fix, but the car is just a machine and can be fixed one way or another. Thanks to all for the insight

Horizon Speed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bk
Vehicle(s)
Shelby and mustang
Updating for anyone following this thread, these are the codes that came up on my OBDII scanner. Was able to clear the C110D:13-AF code momentarily, but would come back on. The other PCM code stayed on in the continuous memory and couldn't be deleted. I tried disconnecting the battery for 45 mins and no luck either. Luckily I'm about 40 mins away from Galpin Ford, so the car is in service now being checked out. Hopefully it's just a code they can erase and not have to order any parts. Will update more here on how it goes.

IMG_7062.JPG
@sdettlinger Hey did end up being able to figure out what code U0416 is ?
Sponsored