Sponsored

MAGNETIC S550 MUSTANG Thread

sndofprogress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp
These were just generic 10" stripes. Super affordable, so I could take the risk of installing them myself. Spent a total of about 5 hours to do. I goofed a couple times, and they are not perfect, but I'm extremely happy with the end result.
Sponsored

PDX5oh3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
These were just generic 10" stripes. Super affordable, so I could take the risk of installing them myself. Spent a total of about 5 hours to do. I goofed a couple times, and they are not perfect, but I'm extremely happy with the end result.
Thanks for posting those pictures. I am thinking about doing this exact same thing when I get my magnetic GT. I will probably go with matte black though as that is what I'm going to do the badges. Toying with the idea of a gloss color pinstripe on the outside edge of the main stripes to make it pop, but I can't really think of any colors that would work well with magnetic. There aren't many example pictures of that setup so it's tough to visualize. Did you order your stripes through big worm graphix? Great looking car man!

Sponsored

sndofprogress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp
Thanks for posting those pictures. I am thinking about doing this exact same thing when I get my magnetic GT. I will probably go with matte black though as that is what I'm going to do the badges. Toying with the idea of a gloss color pinstripe on the outside edge of the main stripes to make it pop, but I can't really think of any colors that would work well with magnetic. There aren't many example pictures of that setup so it's tough to visualize. Did you order your stripes through big worm graphix? Great looking car man!
Since I did the install myself, I didn't want to spend a ton on the stripes. So, I didn't go with big worm. These were the 10" stripes from www.vinylstripes.com . I'm glad I went this route since I messed up a couple pieces.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Toying with the idea of a gloss color pinstripe on the outside edge of the main stripes to make it pop, but I can't really think of any colors that would work well with magnetic.
I am personnally lime green, orange, or even a dark silver (to make the transition from magnetic to the black stripes)... I think these would look nice imo ;)

sndofprogress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp
I did want to get a red pinstripe, but my wife informed me that it would "clash". Lol

Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Since I did the install myself, I didn't want to spend a ton on the stripes. So, I didn't go with big worm. These were the 10" stripes from www.vinylstripes.com . I'm glad I went this route since I messed up a couple pieces.
Nice, thanks for the link !
I think I'll go ahead and order that too, I mean for 40$, I'll try... I had quotes from 450 to 900$ (Canadian), so might as well try it myself, I have more time than I have money too lol

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
My GT

These are some new photos of my GT's interior.
Ron
dash_2.jpg
dash_full.jpg
Gauges_1.jpg
Seats.jpg
Steering_wheel_Horn.jpg

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Surprised how good itsy looks without the pony on its ass :)

What's the badge on the left? Ecoboost?
Sponsored