Sponsored

MAGNETIC S550 MUSTANG Thread

Yeah Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Fastback
G'day gents, greetings from down under. Firstly great website, everyone on here are passionate Ford Mustang freaks and the information at hand is beneficial.

Let me say this thread in particular has made me decide what colour to choose especially with the wonderful photos posted by the enthusiasts. Thanks guys I really appreciate! :clap2:

Which leads me to say that I have now dropped my deposit and waiting eagerly for my 5.0 Coupe late 2016. We are a bit disadvantaged in Oz with the numbers available for us but I'm happy to wait.

Let me ask you all one question, is it true that the new mustang looks awesome in real life and the photo's don't do it justice?
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Let me ask you all one question, is it true that the new mustang looks awesome in real life and the photo's don't do it justice?
True.

Photos don't really capture it like seeing it in person. I almost always have to walk around mine once when I'm in my shop and gaze.

:thumbsup:

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
No clue, in my region there is no one in FS.
Compared to CAM I was about 0.9 sec faster then the fastest CAM car.
Fun car, but it needs better tires and more front camber. I think once I get those things addressed it should be way more competitive in PAX...oh and me learning the car some more should also help ;)

Pics from yesterdays event.

Pic of it next to its stable mate, 1994 WRX wagon imported from Japan.
The Subie is my pride and joy, and currently is awaiting a complete overhaul to bring it back to its glory days. Till then the S550 I guess will have to do :thumbsup:
Before the judging of it being a wagon, the Subie will outrun the GT in every category ;)

Sways bars helped me big time..next up camber plates and dedicated wheels wrapped in Star Specs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
G'day gents, greetings from down under. Firstly great website, everyone on here are passionate Ford Mustang freaks and the information at hand is beneficial.

Let me say this thread in particular has made me decide what colour to choose especially with the wonderful photos posted by the enthusiasts. Thanks guys I really appreciate! :clap2:

Which leads me to say that I have now dropped my deposit and waiting eagerly for my 5.0 Coupe late 2016. We are a bit disadvantaged in Oz with the numbers available for us but I'm happy to wait.

Hello Mate , pictures look great on the internet , but the car is sick in person. Congrats on the purchase.

greyghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Yeah Nah, you will love it. The metallic flecks make the car shimmer in different ways depending on the lighting. Whether in bright sun, fluorescent lighting, whatever, the car looks awesome.

I just put on a sealant from autogeek.com called Wolfgang Fuzion, a carnauba-polymer compound that is just incredible. The surface looks and feels like glass and is supposed to last much longer than a typical wax.

Happy Cruising!

Sponsored

z6cyl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, MT-82, Ruby Red
Any pics of Magnetic with the base wheels from the v6 or the ecoboost?

MagneticEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
heres my dirty EB

Sorry for the crappy pic but i just painted the pony black and threw on a ecoboost badge for giggles.
blackpony.jpg

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Sorry for the crappy pic but i just painted the pony black and threw on a ecoboost badge for giggles.

Most under rated wheels on this car. Always loved them since the first time I saw them, not many cars have this option.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Most under rated wheels on this car. Always loved them since the first time I saw them, not many cars have this option.

Completely agree. I would have gone with these had they been available on the GT.
Sponsored