Sponsored

Magnetic GT350 @ MSRP on the lot!

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
Hi everyone.

Some of you might know. I was due to pick up and take delivery of the GT350 I ordered back in august, today. Time changes everything. I am unable to purchase this car at this time. I had no VIN or any updates throughout my 5 month wait it just suddenly appeared this past week. The salesman that helped me out was surprised as well.

Basically the car is there on the lot and he agreed to let me extend the offer to one of you here. This car is in South Florida and is a Magnetic colored GT350 with the Track Pack option at MSRP. I found it through a wonderful member of this community and I just want to pass it on to someone better suited for it at this time. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE PM ME!
Sponsored

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
You hear horror stories about the greedy bastards at "Mossy Ford" and then see an offer like this...there is good in the world! (And the forums) Good on you Blondie!!!

pwrful4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I was offered the car for MSRP today, thanks for the lead. Debating on the deal due to $499 "appearance protection" fee, $89 nitrogen tire fee, $699 doc fee and having to pay for transportation from Miami to Destin (10 hr drive, ~700 miles). Thoughts? What method would ya'll have it shipped?

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Miami to destin???? Drive it!

Dude, those fees are trivial on most any other car but dang it's at MSRP... Don't get the N2 crap.

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Fly me back to Miami, I'll drive it to Destin.... :D

pwrful4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sadly I leave tomorrow for a 3 week trip (military) and would have to ship it. I doubt they put anything on the paint or seats and filled the tires either...

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I was offered the car for MSRP today, thanks for the lead. Debating on the deal due to $499 "appearance protection" fee, $89 nitrogen tire fee, $699 doc fee and having to pay for transportation from Miami to Destin (10 hr drive, ~700 miles). Thoughts? What method would ya'll have it shipped?
I bought mine from the very same dealer. Just tell them no appearance protection and they'll drop it. They should on the nitrogen as well. The $699 is a FL state thing or something. Given the circumstances, it's a very minor thing for an otherwise sticker deal.

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
People are getting raked $10K in ADM & you're complaining about $1K in fees? Legit or not, consider yourself lucky.

Quit whining and buy that car already!
Exactly, and if not, pass it on!

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I bought mine from the very same dealer. Just tell them no appearance protection and they'll drop it. They should on the nitrogen as well. The $699 is a FL state thing or something. Given the circumstances, it's a very minor thing for an otherwise sticker deal.
FL actually has no cap on docs fees but on average is $675 per Edmunds. so $699 is on par with average for the state.

So really arguing over $600 vs. paying ADM. Some dealers will waive that appearance nonsense, some wont. But I'd still call that a steal even if they won't budge on the $600.

pwrful4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If I can get them to drop the appearance package and nitrogen fees, I'll just drive down and pick it up. I think I'm eligible for the $500 military discount and possibly the $500 college program too.

BTW, anyone interested in a 2014 GT Track Pack that was built on the 50th annv. date and the only Mustang ever photo'd/documented through all stages of production by Ford for a customer?

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Don't drive it from Miami to Destin - has to be one of the most boring drives in the United States - and loaded with cops (Tallahassee especially).

See if they can arrange transport to Gary Smith Ford in Fort Walton Beach OR have it transported in an enclosed trailer.

If they don't drop the fees I would still snatch that car up right away.
Sponsored

Last edited: