Sponsored

Magnaflow vs Borla

Shadow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow GT350
Does it sound anything like the GT350 magnaflow? Does it sound like a 5.0? If so I'll remove it in a heartbeat.
No does not sound like a MF or 5.0 !! It's sounds like a pissed off 5.2L FPC :D
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
No does not sound like a MF or 5.0 !! It's sounds like a pissed off 5.2L FPC :D
Lol. That's how mine sounds now with ARH long tubes and no cats on stock mufflers. I have you tube videos. I just hope the borla is a step above what I have now.

Shadow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow GT350
Lol. That's how mine sounds now with ARH long tubes and no cats on stock mufflers. I have you tube videos. I just hope the borla is a step above what I have now.
Well I didn't get my car back Friday Borla asked for a few more days good news is there headers worked and I heard my car with Borla LT & Cat back all I can say is :eyebulge: thing was loud I now know what your car sounds like Voodooo :headbang:

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Well I didn't get my car back Friday Borla asked for a few more days good news is there headers worked and I heard my car with Borla LT & Cat back all I can say is :eyebulge: thing was loud I now know what your car sounds like Voodooo :headbang:
Bad Ass isn't it!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
If you live outside of town, I guess you can pull off the stupid-loud exhaust. I live in town - there's a guy with a GT500 that lives in the area with a crazy loud/raspy exhaust - everyone hates him.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
If you live outside of town, I guess you can pull off the stupid-loud exhaust. I live in town - there's a guy with a GT500 that lives in the area with a crazy loud/raspy exhaust - everyone hates him.
That's the beauty of dual mode mufflers. Your R in sport mode will piss off some people also. Just depends on how you or we drive it.:cheers:

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I blame the driver. I plan on my exhaust being loud, but only gassing it when im out on the main roads/freeway. Otherwise I should be whisper quiet when im going into my neighborhood.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
You know, maybe it is because i live where i live, but if a loud car makes everyone hate you, y'all need to move someplace where people aren't uptight, puckered buttholes.

That's the beauty of dual mode mufflers. Your R in sport mode will piss off some people also. Just depends on how you or we drive it.:cheers:
In almost every case, I get a :hail:, :eyebulge:, :thumbsup:, or :headbang: when i goose it.

I blame the driver. I plan on my exhaust being loud, but only gassing it when im out on the main roads/freeway. Otherwise I should be whisper quiet when im going into my neighborhood.
my car is absolutely never "whisper quiet".

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Lol, everyone does blame the driver. It's his choices that made his car so loud. I'll be honest, not my taste (it's much louder than the R in sport).

I'll definitely be waiting to hear some of these other modded cars before I think about headers for mine. I've heard ITLRUNs car but it was from a slight distance and only a couple of passes. Sounded good but I need some quality time with one before I would make the move.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
my car is absolutely never "whisper quiet".
It won't be a prius, but <5 mph GT350 in normal mode will be a blessing compared to the inconsiderate people we get coming through the busy street near our neighborhood at night. Definitely don't want to be That guy.

Sponsored

Racsirx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Any dyno numbers with a stock GT350 with a catback upgrade from Borla or Magnaflow?

Lisa@Borla

Threads
Reaction score
Borla Performance Industries (Oxnard, CA)
Website
www.borla.com
First Name
Lisa
Vehicle(s)
-

Alaskan9974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 gt premium & '17 gt350
How much louder over stock are these systems in quiet mode? I love a loud exhaust, but like the other guys, I don't feel like pissing off sleeping neighbors if I don't have to.