Sponsored

Mach 1

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I have a Bullitt with the Ford Performance magnaride suspension and 9.5in on all 4 corners. There isn't enough of a difference between the 2019+ revised MT-82 and Tremec for me to care about that. Much cheaper for me to get a better shifter, or if the MT-82 blew up just replace with one from a GT350 than to trade in. I also don't track enough to care about the extra coolers.

I personally, unless you have a bad knee and would prefer a 10spd auto, dont see why you would trade in a Bullitt or PP2 on a Mach1. Both of them you can just add a few FP packages or even aftermarket parts to have the same performance, for MUCH less than you would loose on a trade.

If I did NOT have a PP2 or a Bullitt, and wanted both.... I'd get a Mach1. Though I find it funny that for years I wondered why the PP2 was not an option for the BULLITT and now I know.
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Did you order it with magneride?
Oh yeah! If normal mode was more supple, it'd had been perfect. Normal mode is too soft for spirited driving anyway, so I don't understand why Ford didn't make it a tad more compliant. But it's not bad at all; just a little stiffer than it has to be... but too stiff for my wife.