2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
So embarrassing, Tino has 92 videos published and mine is the third least viewed. I feel like a complete idiot.
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
So embarrassing, Tino has 92 videos published and mine is the third least viewed. I feel like a complete idiot.
I wouldn't worry about it, it's his channel not yours and if we are honest about it, for the 'majority' of viewers an American car is probably right down the list of interesting things to view when given the choice of exotics etc.

Don't worry about what others think or judge yourself on the number of likes etc - it's a sure way of never being happy ! :like:

WD :like:

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
yeah defo dont worry about it, i haven't any of his other vids (i watched the one you posted about your car) but if yours is fairly recent then it wont have had time to get the views. Enjoy the car esp now as it's bug free

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
This'll cheer you up. I bought twin blade wiper blades.... Aye I bought one of the twin blade wiper blade... Second twin wiper blade ordered.
I am now giving myself a good talking to and having a good look at myself. :giggle:

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
New video just dropped, pulls and overrun, crank up the volume