2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I hadn’t seen the comments on the video as I first viewed it through my work PC.

Yes, it’s the same guy. He’s an abrasive ex pat living in Sweden who’s got some real issues going on.

He pops up on here every so often shoots his mouth off and then gets banned - must have happened at least four or more times now.

From experience, he will try his hardest to provoke you about your car and if / when that fails, he will move onto your financial and then family situation.

Once you get over his issues and stop feeling sorry for him, he’s actually quite funny :giggle:

1667724518219.jpeg

WD :like:
Thanks for the heads-up. He does have 10 subscribers vs my >2k LOL
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
meh subscriber count means nothing unless you are making money from it. It is sad how some folks just will not go away no matter how many times you flush them but as WD says just ignore or better yet block him. Waste of time and power having his pixels displayed on your screen

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
meh subscriber count means nothing unless you are making money from it. It is sad how some folks just will not go away no matter how many times you flush them but as WD says just ignore or better yet block him. Waste of time and power having his pixels displayed on your screen
I do make money from the channel, not much, but a little.

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
What's the point of your YT channel? Just took a look and not sure what I just looked at...

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
What's the point of your YT channel? Just took a look and not sure what I just looked at...
In time, it will feature the mods that I do and also offer reviews. Mods will be both cosmetic and performance related. Appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
New episode just went live. It covers today's car detailing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Tino Car Care took care of the Mach 1 this week with pink snow foam...

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Just dropped a new YouTube video focusing on the upgraded seat belts and brake calipers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Another video just went live. This one compares stock with Kooks/cats and tune. It also includes the before and after dyno sheet. Enjoy...

Last edited:

Mach1Yorky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antony
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Another video just went live. This one compares stock with Kooks/cats and tune. It also includes the before and after dyno sheet. Enjoy...

Tune & Headers/Cats - YouTube
Just subscribed to your channel.
That is the exact upgrade I am planning to do. I believe it’s around £2500, are you happy with both the performance and sound ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Just subscribed to your channel.
That is the exact upgrade I am planning to do. I believe it’s around £2500, are you happy with both the performance and sound ?
@Mach1Yorky I am very happy with the performance and the sound. As you can see from the dyno sheet, the MAP tune, headers and cats resulted in more than +100 ft-lbs of additional torque at 3,000 RPM. The car feels very different now. Where as before it was more like 5-6k RPM before you felt it really "punch", now at 3k it just explodes forward with power. It's an absolute beast now. I love the sound as well. So, I still have stock resonator and mufflers but it's louder and has more grunt. The overrun makes me giggle like a school boy, although I know it's not to everyone's liking...and obviously you can tune that as you like. I think you'll be really happy. DM me if you want to discuss it in more detail.

Mach1Yorky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antony
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
@Mach1Yorky I am very happy with the performance and the sound. As you can see from the dyno sheet, the MAP tune, headers and cats resulted in more than +100 ft-lbs of additional torque at 3,000 RPM. The car feels very different now. Where as before it was more like 5-6k RPM before you felt it really "punch", now at 3k it just explodes forward with power. It's an absolute beast now. I love the sound as well. So, I still have stock resonator and mufflers but it's louder and has more grunt. The overrun makes me giggle like a school boy, although I know it's not to everyone's liking...and obviously you can tune that as you like. I think you'll be really happy. DM me if you want to discuss it in more detail.
Sounds exactly what I’m trying to achieve . I’ll DM you today with some further queries .
Many thanks

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
New video of the latest mods just dropped. Please subscribe and like and let me know what you think in the comments on YouTube. Enjoy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
New video on YouTube, a bit of driving down south in Mexico from a few years ago...

Last edited: