Mach 1 Track Attack - Oct 18,19

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
Since you all are doing it, I guess I'm going to sign up too. Still unsure whether to bring my 14 yr old...seems like he would be bored out of his mind.

Definitely paying for insurance and staying wherever there is a bar.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Since you all are doing it, I guess I'm going to sign up too. Still unsure whether to bring my 14 yr old...seems like he would be bored out of his mind.

Definitely paying for insurance and staying wherever there is a bar.
What date were you thinking?

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Just finished the 18/19 Aug Track Attack and what an unbelievable experience. Although it should be cooler in Oct, hydration cannot be overemphasized and I'd skip the hotel with a bar as it will not help you in any way. If you have the opportunity to take someone else, do it. There are ways for the younger crowd to keep busy but they will have an opportunity to get on the track and they will be glad that they did. The TA web site should answer most of the questions that you might have but it you can get to one of these events-DO IT!!!

Sponsored

DEDXXXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Black 6MT M3629
Hey all, I just registered for the Track Attack October 18,19.
Figured I'd start a thread for anyone else that's planning on these dates too.
Mine should arrive next week. If there are spots still open I may.

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, I totally screwed up and picked the wrong dates. 18-19 is a Monday, Tues and I meant to pick the 14,15 Thursday,Friday.
Just got all my confirmation emails too
But if that's when Atlas and Juicy are going then I'm going to keep it.
Stupid Brain!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Guys, I totally screwed up and picked the wrong dates. 18-19 is a Monday, Tues and I meant to pick the 14,15 Thursday,Friday.
Just got all my confirmation emails too
But if that's when Atlas and Juicy are going then I'm going to keep it.
Stupid Brain!
Reschedule. My dates are probably much more flexible than yours. The later the better for me. But now some other posts have me intrigued about the 2 day track event so I need to see what that’s about

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I may, Just seems like it would be nice to fly home on Friday and have the weekend to relax

Sponsored

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
I am headed to the Sep 15 event...they have automatic cars now if anyone else was waiting for those to be confirmed. Their reschedule policy sucks though....within 31 days and you lose your shot.

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I am headed to the Sep 15 event...they have automatic cars now if anyone else was waiting for those to be confirmed. Their reschedule policy sucks though....within 31 days and you lose your shot.
can you explain a little better the cancellation policy?

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
can you explain a little better the cancellation policy?
From the Mach 1 Track Attack web site

Cancellation requests received more than 31 days before your event will receive a 90% refund on Mach 1 Track Attack [Mach 1 TA] upgrades.

Reschedule requests received more than 31 days before your event will receive a one-time credit toward attendance at a future Mach 1 Track Attack as long as the date falls within 12 months of the Ford Mustang Mach 1 delivery date. A $150 rescheduling fee will be charged. If a guest experience has been purchased, an additional rescheduling fee of 10% will be charged.

No refund or credit toward a future program will be offered if a cancellation or request to reschedule occurs less than 31 days before your event. Failure to appear will result in forfeiture of all event fees and the ability to attend future Mach 1 Track Attack programs.

Cancellation and reschedule requests must be made by calling Mach 1 Track Attack: 435-277-7333, Monday to Friday, 8 am-5 pm EST.

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
From the Mach 1 Track Attack web site

Cancellation requests received more than 31 days before your event will receive a 90% refund on Mach 1 Track Attack [Mach 1 TA] upgrades.

Reschedule requests received more than 31 days before your event will receive a one-time credit toward attendance at a future Mach 1 Track Attack as long as the date falls within 12 months of the Ford Mustang Mach 1 delivery date. A $150 rescheduling fee will be charged. If a guest experience has been purchased, an additional rescheduling fee of 10% will be charged.

No refund or credit toward a future program will be offered if a cancellation or request to reschedule occurs less than 31 days before your event. Failure to appear will result in forfeiture of all event fees and the ability to attend future Mach 1 Track Attack programs.

Cancellation and reschedule requests must be made by calling Mach 1 Track Attack: 435-277-7333, Monday to Friday, 8 am-5 pm EST.
Thanks.
Well I hope the don’t charge me to move my date since I just booked it.
we’ll see tomorrow.
Sponsored