Sponsored

Mach 1 Track Attack - Oct 18,19

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all, I just registered for the Track Attack October 18,19.
Figured I'd start a thread for anyone else that's planning on these dates too.
Couple questions...
-Are you paying the $200 insurance?
-Are you getting the $180 Camera feed USB?
-Where are you staying?
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Those were the dates I was thinking about as well! Still trying to figure out my guest situation which is preventing me from signing up yet.
I'm planning on buying the insurance......i haven't read the fine print but $200 isnt that much to not have to worry about it while youre there. also planning on purchasing the usb option as well. I figure you only get to go once, I don't want to have any regrets after.
and i was going to stay at the hotel that the school recommended on their site. i read its a little more expensive but it looks close by.

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Those were the dates I was thinking about as well! Still trying to figure out my guest situation which is preventing me from signing up yet.
I'm planning on buying the insurance......i haven't read the fine print but $200 isnt that much to not have to worry about it while youre there. also planning on purchasing the usb option as well. I figure you only get to go once, I don't want to have any regrets after.
and i was going to stay at the hotel that the school recommended on their site. i read its a little more expensive but it looks close by.
Awesome, hope to see you there!
He said you can add a guest later as long as there's room.
He also said I can add insurance and usb after so I locked in my registration now in case this date fills up quick

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Can you "buy in" to these events if you haven't purchased a Mach 1?

Sponsored

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
So my husband and I would both want to do this (if we ever get our car!) and obviously are both owners of the car. Do they only allow one person to attend?

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
It says in the FAQ only one person per VIN. So ridiculous. And I would have to pay 1700$ to do what he does!
Alternatively, if you hurry and sign up first he would have to pay $1700 to do what you do :cwl:
it cost for a second driver isnā€™t cheap but itā€™s not like you get this opportunity all the time. I would do it but I donā€™t think my wife will be able to unfortunately

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Alternatively, if you hurry and sign up first he would have to pay $1700 to do what you do :cwl:
it cost for a second driver isnā€™t cheap but itā€™s not like you get this opportunity all the time. I would do it but I donā€™t think my wife will be able to unfortunately
Hehe! We will have a year. I figure it will make a good anniversary trip next year and he will probably buy into it! I think he said the other day, well if it's 5000$ we aren't doing it. 1700$ isn't bad! šŸ˜

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Fine print on the insurance basically says there's a $5,000 deductible and will pay anything over that. So if you total the car you owe 5 grand and they pay the rest. Better than paying $60,000.
I'm booked at the hotel they recommended and being from NY I think $149 a night for a suite is a steal.
I'm leaving here 4am tomorrow morning and driving my Mach 1 there just for the fun of it.
I'll post pics and let you know how the Hotel and Track Attack was. I can't imagine it will be bad.

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
Buy the insurance, get the most out of the experience (and car) without worry.

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Buy the insurance, get the most out of the experience (and car) without worry.
Youā€™re right, Iā€™ll get the insurance for the piece of mind. Even though insurance is such a scam! Lol
But $180 for inside videoā€¦ I think Iā€™ll put that towards upgrading my GoPro hero 3 to the new 9 that I can enjoy for many more adventures.
They said you can bring your own and suction cup it in the car.
Sponsored