Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Ahhh. Ok. I mean the ceramic is twice the cost but sounds great. However, after research not sure what to go with!
Yeah ceramic tint normally runs about $100-150 more for a vehicle but I think it’s well worth it! I personally run 5% all around and 50% on my windshield in ceramic.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Correction to my earlier post…….we’re going to need to get all 3 together for some photos!
See, this is what I like. I may be the only Mach 1 in my state in my color. or at least the only one in RR w/ the HP.

for some reason though, from what I have seen, the 4 dealer ordered cars have all been blue for some reason, and the 4 customer ordered cars that have shipped have been JFG.

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Yeah ceramic tint normally runs about $100-150 more for a vehicle but I think it’s well worth it! I personally run 5% all around and 50% on my windshield in ceramic.
Wow! My concern is seeing out at night and when tracking. Is this a problem with 5%?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Wow! My concern is seeing out at night and when tracking. Is this a problem with 5%?
personally, I think my eyes have adjusted so well after years of always doing it lol. Give it a shot.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I have 5% on the sides and rear of my Audi and you do make a sacrifice to go that dark. During the day it’s great. Stays cool and no one can see in. At night on streets that are not well lit you need to look ahead and know if there are pedestrians that might cross. Because if they step out you’re not going to see them through the side windows. My wife doesn’t have great vision at night and she hates driving it. There’s no denying how good it looks though!

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Incase anyone is wondering, its 25% all around, with nothing on the windshield. as per state law in washington, our legal limit is 24%. Sure I could have gone less, and I doubt I ever would have been stopped/pulled over just for tiny, But I also do a lot of night driving and didnt need to go any darker than 25%
Sponsored