Sponsored

Mach 1 Front Bumper - anyone making one yet?

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The 777 one seems to be using same photo so might be same supplier. Mp concepts is just grill slapped to their gt350 style bumper
I noticed the same thing. To me the mp concepts looks pretty bad and something with the grille fog light slots looks funky.
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I think I already found the possibly supplier on alibaba that probably is going to send the batches to VicRez and 777.

I can see how this looks very much like an exact carbon copy of the Mach 1 mold, minus the custom bracket used to re-use the base 18+ fog/parking lamp. I do see how it kinda swallows up some of the parking light on the sides, might cause possible light bleed outside the edge of the bezel, otherwise its a pretty good deal.

I also like the stealthy Pony delete grille they use, might be an issue for some who want a pony logo.

I wonder since this is aftermarket, they should have molded the upper grill housing to perhaps allow use for any base Mustang upper instead of the Mach 1 style?

The supplier wont sell retail so have to wait for Vicrez or 777 to get their batches.

Screenshot 2022-04-24 02142844.jpg

Screenshot 2022-04-24 021407.jpg

Screenshot 2022-04-24 021740.jpg

Last edited:

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think I already found the possibly supplier on alibaba that probably is going to send the batches to VicRez and 777.

I can see how this looks very much like an exact carbon copy of the Mach 1 mold, minus the custom bracket used to re-use the base 18+ fog/parking lamp. I do see how it kinda swallows up some of the parking light on the sides, might cause possible light bleed outside the edge of the bezel, otherwise its a pretty good deal.

I also like the stealthy Pony delete grille they use, might be an issue for some who want a pony logo.

I wonder since this is aftermarket, they should have molded the upper grill housing to perhaps allow use for any base Mustang upper instead of the Mach 1 style?

The supplier wont sell retail so have to wait for Vicrez or 777 to get their batches.

Screenshot 2022-04-24 02142844.jpg

Screenshot 2022-04-24 021407.jpg

Screenshot 2022-04-24 021740.jpg
Wow, this looks so good and I am impressed how you have tracked this down. I think you're correct with the turn signals being swallowed behind the bumper. I actually just disabled the orange parking lights anyway and now they only turn on when the blinker is on (no light bleed until blinker).

The fitment of this looks really good from the top picture and the to grille lends itself well for an aftermarket coyote badge on the passenger side of the grille (similar to gt350).

I really do appreciate you tracking all this down, you're a master at getting information and sharing. Thank you!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
What’s the difference ?
At least it's not MP concepts version which is poorly made,. The difference of this is you can easily slap this bumper on a base 2018 mustang and still reusing your existing parking / fogs.

No need to go thru all the expensive conversion process. Bumper is planned to be sold for $999. Including everything you need vs a $3500 to $4000 OEM conversion where you then lose your fog lights for reverting back to the 15-17 turn signals.

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Here is a new image that was added to 777 showing the stock gt signals and fogs. This looks great.
F87AF419-479A-4658-B6E2-A1732F3EB0A2.png
Looks good however, the lower chin extension really reduces ground clearance by like 2". That's one of the reasons I haven't gone with a GT500 rep. Having the front end only be 3" above the ground (I'm running 19s and also lowered .5") is a no go for daily driveability. I think the speed bumps down the street would eat anything 3" above.

Anyone install these Mach 1 front ends on a regular 2020+ GT PP?

Last edited:

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good however, the lower chin extension really reduces ground clearance by like 2". That's one of the reasons I haven't gone with a GT500 rep. Having the front end only be 3" above the ground (I'm running 19s and also lowered .5") is a no go for daily driveability. I think the speed bumps down the street would eat anything 3" above.

Anyone install these Mach 1 front ends on a regular 2020+ GT PP?

The lower chin is an separate and optional piece, if it's same supplier as Vicrez,. The lower splitter is sold separately and additional cost if desired.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
The lower chin is an separate and optional piece, if it's same supplier as Vicrez,. The lower splitter is sold separately and additional cost if desired.
Awesome man. Is this a Vicrez product though? I won't ever deal with them again.

Sponsored

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
im doing this to my royal crimson if i decide to keep it after reveal of the 2024 mustang.
I am as well, but would really like to find some fogs for the grille to fill in the fake fogs.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I am as well, but would really like to find some fogs for the grille to fill in the fake fogs.
I was gonna put kc daylighter smiley face decals :)

But went another route to try another Chinese bumper.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase