Sponsored

Mach 1 Front Bumper - anyone making one yet?

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
VicRez seems to take the cake as best Mach 1 option so far (you get to retain the 18+ sidemarkers/fogs not some cheap aftermarket LED lamp system that some bumpers come with which often cant replace separately)

fog.jpg
Where do you see that you get to keep the OEM fogs and turn signals? I see the photo but does it state that anywhere? I really wanted to keep the OEM fogs and makes this much more appealing if so!
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Where do you see that you get to keep the OEM fogs and turn signals? I see the photo but does it state that anywhere? I really wanted to keep the OEM fogs and makes this much more appealing if so!
Well they seem to have taken a phot of this prototype with OEM side marker lights attached to it.

Those clearly are oem 2018+ lamps attached in the photo.

Otherwise final product might not do it but the blow up photo of parts does not show any aftermarket lamps included

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well they seem to have taken a phot of this prototype with OEM side marker lights attached to it.

Those clearly are oem 2018+ lamps attached in the photo.

Otherwise final product might not do it but the blow up photo of parts does not show any aftermarket lamps included
I'm hoping you're correct.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hoping you're correct.
Seems to show lamps missing in frontal shot and the parts photo shows the brackets used for lamp attachment

Screenshot_20220404-200607.png

Screenshot_20220404-200539.png

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Seems to show lamps missing in frontal shot and the parts photo shows the brackets used for lamp attachment

Screenshot_20220404-200607.png

Screenshot_20220404-200539.png
I will shoot then an email and report back. I didn't even notice those bracket looking pieces when I Looking.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I will shoot then an email and report back. I didn't even notice those bracket looking pieces when I Looking.
Also for me I doubt adaptive cruise control will work? And also where will all the air going thru the side vents divert to for us who do not have side cooler systems like the stock mach 1

Maybe should have made a optional solid block off on the behind of those side vents

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
They also got back to me, the stock OEM lamps are reused with this kit like their gt500 kit vs those others such as mp concepts that must use some Chinese led lamp that has no warranty and spare parts.

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They also got back to me, the stock OEM lamps are reused with this kit like their gt500 kit vs those others such as mp concepts that must use some Chinese led lamp that has no warranty and spare parts.
Thanks for the update and confirmation. I haven't heard back from my email yet. Thanks again for checking and I will definitely do this over the stock bumper when I decide to redo the front.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the update and confirmation. I haven't heard back from my email yet. Thanks again for checking and I will definitely do this over the stock bumper when I decide to redo the front.
Email thread got worse at vicrez when they were forwarding info on which belly pan it uses or any acc info...

Started sending me copy paste descriptions from mp concepts... Even had mp concepts in it so it sounded sus. And the mp concepts one doesn't reuse OEM side markers and looks cheaper

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Email thread got worse at vicrez when they were forwarding info on which belly pan it uses or any acc info...

Started sending me copy paste descriptions from mp concepts... Even had mp concepts in it so it sounded sus. And the mp concepts one doesn't reuse OEM side markers and looks cheaper
That does not sound promising. Maybe when they have more pictures and there own instructions things will change?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
That does not sound promising. Maybe when they have more pictures and there own instructions things will change?
I do not live too far from Whittier and they say I could come over and check out there project cars but currently only have the GT500 bumper one. I guess I will wait till they slap the Mach 1 bumper on a project car to get a better look.

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I do not live too far from Whittier and they say I could come over and check out there project cars but currently only have the GT500 bumper one. I guess I will wait till they slap the Mach 1 bumper on a project car to get a better look.
That would be fantastic and greatly appreciated. Only if it's not too much of a hassle!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
That would be fantastic and greatly appreciated. Only if it's not too much of a hassle!
The 777 one seems to be using same photo so might be same supplier. Mp concepts is just grill slapped to their gt350 style bumper
Sponsored