mach 1 floor mats

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang premium Mach 1 FJG and 1964.5 Mustang
It's weird how Ford has a part number for the Mach 1 floor mats, but could not include them in the premium edition Mach 1 Mustangs, but include the "premium edition floor mats with accent stitching" What else would the Mach 1 floor mat part numbers go in?
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I get that, but the premium floor mats are listed on my sticker as "optional equipment/other", like they should be an upgrade from regular floor mats , which I find is not the case.

Would much rather have the "logo" floor mats in stead of these plain black ones.
they are an upgrade. they have different color stitching!

OP
OP

Tones GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2021 FJG Mach 1
they are an upgrade. they have different color stitching!
I must be color blind then because they both look like white to me. They should call these "premium logo delete floor mats".... I did get the rear seat deleted so I guess they included the logo delete as well. hahaha

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
This actually irritates me some. Might have someone I know check into it. Iā€™ll double check mine when I get home or tomorrow since itā€™s snowing out but I donā€™t recall any orange accent or any Mach 1 logo on the mats either.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I wouldnā€™t necessarily trust these since thereā€™s no Ford part number listed. They also donā€™t seem to have the floor mat ā€œbuttonsā€ that would hold them in place. Just my thought on it.
Buttons are an easy fix! Cheap and easy to install.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tones GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2021 FJG Mach 1
It's the principal of the whole matter to me. I know it's petty, but it irritates me as well. I still haven't even received my front wheel lip moldings that are supposed to come with the HP!

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
If everything was standard, there would be no paid accessory to buy and be happy later on šŸ˜
Haha you got me there! I did get this car to add on to it! šŸ˜
I never was good at upholstery work and definitely donā€™t want to start now on this car lol

Itā€™s been posted elsewhere on this forum but the Ford PN is MR3Z-6313086-AA. TBH I'm debating on these or the "Ford Performance" ones which have subtle stitching.

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Itā€™s been posted elsewhere on this forum but the Ford PN is MR3Z-6313086-AA. TBH I'm debating on these or the "Ford Performance" ones which have subtle stitching.
They are on back order everywhere. If you really want them, the vendor on eBay at the link earlier in this thread has hands on them right now.

Sponsored

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
too bad Ford's Premium M1 floor mats didn't include a logo or at least colored perimeter stitching to match the exterior accent livery, for example orange stitching for FJG or red stitching for the Shadow Blk, Oxford White and Iconic Silver and white stitching for the Velocity Blue, Twister Orange, Grabber Yellow and Race Red.
has anyone thought of trying fabric dye pens? i hear Sharpie Fabric Pens work pretty good.

01250-1008-1-4ww.jpg

RandomTask

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 F350 DRW Platinum
too bad Ford's Premium M1 floor mats didn't include a logo or at least colored perimeter stitching to match the exterior accent livery, for example orange stitching for FJG or red stitching for the Shadow Blk, Oxford White and Iconic Silver and white stitching for the Velocity Blue, Twister Orange, Grabber Yellow and Race Red.
has anyone thought of trying fabric dye pens? i hear Sharpie Fabric Pens work pretty good.

01250-1008-1-4ww.jpg
Can confirm, I did this on the white stitching on the outside edge of my ā€˜Mach 1ā€™ badged floor mats with a red sharpie. Works great. Also did the white stitching on the door panels and shifter boot. You wouldnā€™t know it wasnā€™t factory if I didnā€™t tell you. You have to be careful, take your time and wipe any excess off immediately.
I have katzkin leather seats with red stitching so it all ties in along with the GT350 steering wheel red stitching, red brembos and red accent on the hood and side stripes.

75481F6D-FCFC-46B5-BB24-8632142DA9D6.jpeg

CC82918C-5A67-484C-BECD-9014158AFC73.jpeg

RandomTask

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 F350 DRW Platinum
Random Task,,,, Great job with the dye pens. :like: Not sure I have the patience to do that or the guts to do it on the seats.

Gary
Thanks! Actually. I have to admit the wife helped with some of it. Sheā€™s an artist and found it weirdly therapeutic. Note that the red sharpie was better than a fabric dye pen.

I didnt do the seats that way, I bought a full Katzkin custom leather seat kit with red stitching and perforated leather - Although it looks like Iā€™ll be swapping them out for a track dedicated setup and 5 point harnesss at some point.
Sponsored