Sponsored

Mach 1 Car Cover

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
@Atlas1 do you have the HP? On Ford’s website the only options for this color cover are “low wing” and “small wing” compared to a “high wing” option in other colors… just curious which one you ordered and how it fits. Appreciate it!
I do have the HP. I ordered the “high wing” version through Levittown ford parts.
part number is VMR3Z-19A412-H
Cover shipped was $337.83

fit is perfect! It’s a very nice cover. Comes in a black duffel bag to store it in the trunk when not in use. It’s very soft so I can see why it won’t work for outdoors but it’s perfect for inside. Tucks all the way down around the front splitter and the exhaust tips. I would recommend it!
Sponsored

BELLX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1; 2023 Bronco Raptor
I do have the HP. I ordered the “high wing” version through Levittown ford parts.
part number is VMR3Z-19A412-H
Cover shipped was $337.83

fit is perfect! It’s a very nice cover. Comes in a black duffel bag to store it in the trunk when not in use. It’s very soft so I can see why it won’t work for outdoors but it’s perfect for inside. Tucks all the way down around the front splitter and the exhaust tips. I would recommend it!

Ordered! Really appreciate it, you saved me $70 going through Levittown compared to ordering through Ford Accessories.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
@Atlas1 do you have the HP? On Ford’s website the only options for this color cover are “low wing” and “small wing” compared to a “high wing” option in other colors… just curious which one you ordered and how it fits. Appreciate it!
I didn’t opt for that.

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
Well my car cover for my Mach1 turned up this week and it was quickly installed on the car.
Now this is not just any car cover this is the best car cover I have ever owned period and I have a Covercraft car cover for my 1959 Ford Galaxie.

The car cover has being made by an Australian company called “Australian Car Covers” (www.australiancarcovers.com.au) and the chap to talk to is Dave.

My first impressions of the car cover were the package was heavy, I just couldn’t wait to get it open and see what it was like. What I found was a beautiful soft well-made car cover that fits the car amazingly well.

I asked Dave to give me details of the fabric, this is what he said:
The material is made In Melbourne and is described as a Poly/Cotton Double Knit with the underside being teased up to what is commonly called a Fleecy Lining. As it is knitted it allows air to circulate all over the entire Cover.
It is also machine washable or is able to be dry cleaned. I have covers that are over 20 years old and still in service

The car cover is an indoor cover only, it can be made in 8 different colours the fabric seems thick and soft and the elastic is strong at the bottom. You can have a logo embroidered on the car cover at the front. The cost was $560.00 plus freight, to NZ it was $70.00.

The colour shown is school grey.

You will never regret buying this car cover.

20.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
The Cover arrived today. Looks great. Thanks Levittown Ford. :thumbsup: I will use it this winter when the Mach 1 becomes a garage queen for a few months. Yes I got a blue cover for my Grey car. My Focus RS is Nitrous blue and has a grey cover.:crazy:
Mustang cover (3).jpg
Mustang cover (4).jpg
:crackup::crackup:

Sponsored

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Wow they say Mach 1 on the sides too

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
The Cover arrived today. Looks great. Thanks Levittown Ford. :thumbsup: I will use it this winter when the Mach 1 becomes a garage queen for a few months. Yes I got a blue cover for my Grey car. My Focus RS is Nitrous blue and has a grey cover.:crazy:
Mustang cover (3).jpg
Mustang cover (4).jpg
:crackup::crackup:
Wish they had an exterior cover that was like that as well. I do plan on putting a cover on every time I take it to the office.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Just in case you forget what is under that cover. :wink: :wink:

Also has a Pony on the front and back. Came with a storage bag too.:)
I told my wife the writing on the side of the cover was nice so when I get a second mustang I’ll know which one is which lol.
And the storage bag was an unexpected but very nice touch!

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
It’s a good looking cover
C7924FF8-5D3B-4C0B-BFA5-54B4FC5523B4.jpeg
F607F9E5-1E0B-4F76-A9AA-9457CF34E1CD.jpeg

Sponsored

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Should of order one.Think they have red one with white or black Lettering

hackney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang(race red) 2019 Honda CR-V VTI AWD.
When I had my GT ceramic coated,I asked whether I should continue using my car cover.He said absolutely not.They can still scratch your paintwork,leaving very fine scratches on the paintwork.Easy enough to get the dust off,rather than scratches.They still pick up very fine particles of grit & dust.Anyhow,just my two cents worth.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
When I had my GT ceramic coated,I asked whether I should continue using my car cover.He said absolutely not.They can still scratch your paintwork,leaving very fine scratches on the paintwork.Easy enough to get the dust off,rather than scratches.They still pick up very fine particles of grit & dust.Anyhow,just my two cents worth.
My ceramic guy said the same thing, makes since.