• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia M12 x 1.5 Titanium Lug Nuts

spiralbevel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spiralbevel.com
First Name
Stepan
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline 2023
M12x1.5 60 Deg 19mm hex Gr5 Titanium Lug Nuts. Gr5 is aerospace high yield strength Titanium.
26mm OD is for better integrity particularly on Aluminum rims. Very light weight. Perfect for racing.
$190 for set of 20. Free shipping
100% money back if returned within 60 days
IMG_8820.JPG
IMG_8829.JPG
nut.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
spiralbevel

spiralbevel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spiralbevel.com
First Name
Stepan
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline 2023
Finishing M14x1.5 today.
I make them for my carbon fiber rims. This is why the cone is little larger. Need to spread compression on more composite surface area in order to reduce relaxation of the torque over time.
They are very light weight, and it feels just right on a very light weight CF rims.

M14_1_5_NUT.jpg
M14_1_5_NUT_drawing.jpg

Sponsored

monefe458

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT 5.0 premium 401a
M12x1.5 60 Deg 19mm hex Gr5 Titanium Lug Nuts. Gr5 is aerospace high yield strength Titanium.
26mm OD is for better integrity particularly on Aluminum rims. Very light weight. Perfect for racing.
$190 for set of 20. Free shipping
100% money back if returned within 60 days
IMG_8820.JPG
IMG_8829.JPG
nut.jpg
Are still making this??? Have they been tested?

Jeffwels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage, 2016 BMW X5M
Also curious on usage.. specifically track usage.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Also curious on usage.. specifically track usage.
There is literally no professional racing sportscar on the planet that uses Ti wheel nuts. I can't speak to F-1, but beyond them, no open wheel cars use Ti wheel nuts either. Ford Motorsports open-back steel nuts are prefect for track duty. These are perfect for parking lot duty.

Jeffwels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage, 2016 BMW X5M
Ya that was my thought but didn’t know if things had changed recently for some reason to favor these as there seems to be more and more Ti options available.

I run gorilla open steel and they work fine.
Sponsored