Sponsored

Lund Tuned My 18 GT

17LightningGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
So I took the plunge and ordered myself an Ngauge from lund. All i can say is wow! Even on a basically stock car, its a noticeable difference.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Congrats. A good tune is quite an awesome mod regardless if it’s your first, or tying parts in.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
So I took the plunge and ordered myself an Ngauge from lund. All i can say is wow! Even on a basically stock car, its a noticeable difference.

Heres the install and data log video. Dyno soon to come!

Good stuff. Lund Racing does a great job. For future reference on the dyno you'll want to unplug the connector by the airbox which puts it in dyno mode and disables advancetack/abs so you can get a full pull out of the car.

Also if you want to see a really big difference go with the E85 upgrade and you'll be amazed.

Let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Heres the install and data log video. Dyno soon to come!

Shoot, I barely noticed a difference on 93 with my Lund tune.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
If you have drag mode option stock tune on good 93 octane versus tuned 93 is very minimal. A non drag mode car (300a) needs the tune to gets the shifts like drag mode. Fyi.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Weve got to a point in these vehicles its so much more tuning and the built in management matters much more than peak hp numbers.

Hell look at how much of an impact VCT tuning does for the gen2 and gen3 coyotes.

As I said with my 2016 tuning can make or break any setup but on the same note factory tunes especially say drag mode vs normal mode are getting better and better they just leave less and less on the table aswell.

2018 A10 with drag mode is silly on a stock car I cant imagine a tune one on E85 or even better a FI car on E85!
Sponsored