Sponsored

Lowering Springs SVE Progressive Rate Fitment Question on new wheel and tire setup

DKHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrion
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP Mustang GT
Just got my SVE S350 wheels and tires from LMR put on 2017 GT, The package came with 275/35/20 and 305/35/20 Mickey Thompson Street Comps. I am super impressed with the fitment on my stock performance pack suspension. I have a set of the SVE Progressive Rate Springs that are scheduled to be installed at the end of the month. I am just wondering if anybody one here has had any experience with these springs or similar springs on my tire setup. should I be concerned about the car bottoming out on drive ways and the wheels hitting the fenders Etc.... should I go ahead with the install or just keep it stock ride height or drop it down 1.0" with the springs?

Thanks in advance and Happy 4th of July !!
Sponsored

trewon1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT
Just got my SVE S350 wheels and tires from LMR put on 2017 GT, The package came with 275/35/20 and 305/35/20 Mickey Thompson Street Comps. I am super impressed with the fitment on my stock performance pack suspension. I have a set of the SVE Progressive Rate Springs that are scheduled to be installed at the end of the month. I am just wondering if anybody one here has had any experience with these springs or similar springs on my tire setup. should I be concerned about the car bottoming out on drive ways and the wheels hitting the fenders Etc.... should I go ahead with the install or just keep it stock ride height or drop it down 1.0" with the springs?

I have a very similar set up to yours. My car looks decent with out dropping it. I’m wondering is it worth it since I’m just concerned with looks. Did you get your springs installed? What do you think so far?

OP
OP
DKHS550

DKHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrion
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP Mustang GT
I will post pics of the springs when I get them installed on July 30th...The performance shop near me was booked out until then and I made the appointment back in June, I'm very anxious to see the results..

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

Are you sure those are 35 series not 30s...if they are 35s those are some tall tires.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
The 35 series on a 305 are not that tall at all. I think some people don't know the correct way to figure out total diameters. It is a very common size for 20"wheels.

OP, many of us are lower and run the exact setup you are planning. I am lowered a little over 1.25" in front and a little over 1.0" in the rear with no rubbing issues at all.

Are you sure those are 35 series not 30s...if they are 35s those are some tall tires.
Sponsored