Looking for installation help

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Hey guys. I just got some parts in. A Steeda stop the hop starter kit and g-trac brace. I also received an ATM intercooler. I really want to try to install myself but have no experience doing so.

I am trying to avoid using a shop to do it due to the cost. Would really like to save the money. If anyone has experience, tools and is willing to help I would really appreciate it. Unfortunately none of my close friends have any mechanical abilities either lol.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
There are some great install videos on YouTube that can aid you in the install ... take a look & see if it's worth trying.

TJ

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
What part of the valley are you from? I'm an auto-focused engineering student in Gilbert and did subframe stuff / intercooler ages ago. I also like beer.

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
There are some great install videos on YouTube that can aid you in the install ... take a look & see if it's worth trying.

TJ
I've checked the videos and it all looks straight forward, the issue is there is a thread floating around where a guy has run into a huge issue with the install, if that happened to me I would not have a clue on how to resolve it. I really need someone who knows what their doing to help and take the lead. I'm happy to learn but not teach myself.
What part of the valley are you from? I'm an auto-focused engineering student in Gilbert and did subframe stuff / intercooler ages ago. I also like beer.
I am happy to provide beer and lunch. I'm in the west valley, north Phoenix.

jdowen2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6, 1967 Mustang
Which part is in question?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Do you still need help? I've done g-trac brace, IC, and BML version of anti-hop kit and have tools for them.
OVRKILL helped me get the intercooler installed but we ran low on time and didn't get to the Steeda parts. He's busy with finals so it's currently on hold. If your down to help get my Steeda parts put in, then I'm down. I'll shoot you a pm
Sponsored