Looking For Help Finding GT 350 @ MSRP

bobmclean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Any and all help would be appreciated! If you are successful in helping me I will put you up at my condo in Maui for a long weekend! Happy Thanksgiving to all....
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
It'll be a bit difficult although not impossible. Alot of dealers with inventory stock or incoming units are asking ADM's... personally for a 2016 I think a 5k markup or less is not too bad for the present time. Keep on calling many many dealerships across the country though... you never know. Good luck!

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm also in the market and joined specifically for help in locating a car or an allocation.

Sounds like it could be a long and fruitless search. :-/

Are most people ordering or buying from dealer inventory?

Qtrhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
:D
I'm also in the market and joined specifically for help in locating a car or an allocation.

You do realize the OP offered a condo in Maui for a week????

If you don't top that, I think he will get all the offers :D

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
:D

You do realize the OP offered a condo in Maui for a week????

If you don't top that, I think he will get all the offers :D
:p

I wasn't looking to co-op the OP's request, just lamenting the uphill challenge. This would be my first Mustang (my first Ford, in fact). I'd be happy to order, as most of my 911's have been orders, but I'm guessing orders @ MSRP are also a challenge.

:kickrock:

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Long (weekend ) not week.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
:p

I wasn't looking to co-op the OP's request, just lamenting the uphill challenge. This would be my first Mustang (my first Ford, in fact). I'd be happy to order, as most of my 911's have been orders, but I'm guessing orders @ MSRP are also a challenge.

:kickrock:
If you don't mind 5k over then Nalley in Sandy Springs has a dealer stock ordered car incoming as well as one allocation left.

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0

:threadjacked:

Bagman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Strange
Hope you get your car soon and don't listen to any of the nonsense from some who are telling you that a five thousand dollar kick in the face is "not to bad". That is ridiculous and you will feel like a complete idiot 6 months from now if you allow yourself to be manipulated by an avaricious car dealer. The depreciation on these cars will be ferocious enough when the GT500 hits the streets.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Hope you get your car soon and don't listen to any of the nonsense from some who are telling you that a five thousand dollar kick in the face is "not to bad". That is ridiculous and you will feel like a complete idiot 6 months from now if you allow yourself to be manipulated by an avaricious car dealer. The depreciation on these cars will be ferocious enough when the GT500 hits the streets.
So you have a car on order or in your driveway?

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Why are people so butthurt about ADM? The only reason there is ADM is because there are people who willingly will pay it including myself. I've wasted more money on stupider shit, but I also have a financial advisor and trust me I'm doing just fine.

In the end of the day it is quite simple. Don't pay ADM if you don't want to. But it is hard to find a MSRP allocation. I found mine for 4k over.

mcgraw

Semper Fi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Nothing wrong with reasonable ADM if you can swing it. There is a big difference in getting this car in your garage in a month vs 6-12 months from now--not to mention the mental energy required to search everywhere under the sun. I'd pay a premium to avoid that stuff. Supply/Demand in full force here.

Best of luck hunting for one bobmclean!

Bagman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Strange
So you have a car on order or in your driveway?
Neither and would NEVER order a car, GT350 or otherwise. Your best price will be realized by making an offer on an in stock vehicle where the buyer is in the superior position vs a buyer who is at the mercy of a dealer's ordering protocol and integrity at that juncture. An in stock vehicle is verifiable, real, and a liability for the retailer. I've been in business for decades and have spent more time negotiating purchases and deals than I could ever remember. That said, why does it matter to you if someone you don't know has ordered or in possession of the vehicle of interest here. It really shouldn't make any difference to you at all my friend.

BadKarma!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R (HR815) + 23' Rivian R1S
Vehicle Showcase