Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Dre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Does anybody know where I can find a rear OEM wheel stud for a 2018 Mustang GT? I just need one and the dealership only sells the whole assembly
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
10SpeedDemon

10SpeedDemon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Dre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I called like 3 locally and all of them said the same thing. Are you positive on the fitment because I gave the dealership this exact part number earlier today and he said this is for the front
No, don't take my word, do your homework and double check fitment yourself. I have 1 of those studs in my toolkit myself (once you break a stud at the track w/o a spare, you try to avoid being in that situation again). I would assume it fits front and rear, the hubs are different but I'd be shocked if the studs were different.

If you intend to have a shop install the stud, check with them first. Many shops will refuse to work with parts the customer brings in. They want to order the part themselves so they can make that sweet sweet parts MSRP money, and also to make sure they are getting the right part, and don't end up blamed for a mistake the customer made.

I can say I've bought parts from Levittown before, their prices are good, their shipping is expensive. Since these cars are still in production, you can buy pretty much any part on them a-la-carte.
Sponsored