OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
A lot of effort was put in by the map maker (not me), there are some variables in what exactly goes on in custom vs stock type orders I am sure. The primary purpose can be to help anyone looking for an available car by narrowing the search. I can not say if the OP will keep it updated or not, will keep after it.
Sponsored

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Some of you really need to get over the ADM posts showing up. It's as much of a topic as the color you'll choose to order. GT350's and ADM go together like PB&J. As relevant as the flat plane crank. Ford created the market for the ADM practice by the dealers. It's is very much part of the process. You're going to read about it, in every thread, every article, every youtube clip, every conversation with your friends. At cars and coffee, at the track, in your own thoughts....deal with the reality and stop whining about it. You're not going to change reality :headbonk:

roadace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Some of you really need to get over the ADM posts showing up. It's as much of a topic as the color you'll choose to order. GT350's and ADM go together like PB&J. As relevant as the flat plane crank. Ford created the market for the ADM practice by the dealers. It's is very much part of the process. You're going to read about it, in every thread, every article, every youtube clip, every conversation with your friends. At cars and coffee, at the track, in your own thoughts....deal with the reality and stop whining about it. You're not going to change reality :headbonk:
This thread is not about ADMs. What is is being stated here is the FACT that all these GT350s are NOT spoken for, sold, or what ever terms you choose. There are unsold units in the hands of retailers looking for a buyer. This is one week into the delivery cycle which totally, 100%, shatters the myth about these cars being "all spoken for" regardless of price. This is likely not a very palatable reality for those who have promoted all the misconceptions about shortages etc.

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
I confirmed there is no GT350R allocated for Seymour Ford - they had 2 GT350 and sold them for $10K ADM

Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Can this map maybe include order where people that have backed out of a deal? A lot of dealers I've called are all sold from this map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
This thread is not about ADMs. What is is being stated here is the FACT that all these GT350s are NOT spoken for, sold, or what ever terms you choose. There are unsold units in the hands of retailers looking for a buyer. This is one week into the delivery cycle which totally, 100%, shatters the myth about these cars being "all spoken for" regardless of price. This is likely not a very palatable reality for those who have promoted all the misconceptions about shortages etc.
If this thread, or any other is about the GT350(R) then it's about ADM. 90% of all threads both past and future has or will have the ADM topic in it Go call every dealer on the list and then tell me if it's still not about ADM. Please see below..:shrug:

I confirmed there is no GT350R allocated for Seymour Ford - they had 2 GT350 and sold them for $10K ADM

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
Auto nation Ford Marietta Georgia has 3 GT350 $5k ADM. The salesman called me yesterday to tell me they are coming in. I think he mentioned 1 R.

Nothing to me, just saying in case you guys wanted to know.

tasman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss mustang
Some dealers ordered stock cars to put a price on them to see what they could get. Some may not have but I bet this is what a lot of the early cars will be which are not spoken for. I think later on they will be much more readily available. YMMV

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
That is not a fact at all, as others have mentioned, many of the cars may have been ordered as a stock car, but are already destined for a buyer. And as tasman said some will sit on lots with an ADM for who knows how long, this was a common occurance when I was calling around, many dealers didnt want to custom order it for anyone at a certain price, but instead wanted to have it sit on the lot in hopes of a bidding war. No way for anyone to draw any conclusions from this data.

Can this map maybe include order where people that have backed out of a deal? A lot of dealers I've called are all sold from this map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is just the data in terms of how the cars are ordered (ie as a stock order), no way for Ford to keep track of the fine details of each car.

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
That is not a fact at all, as others have mentioned, many of the cars may have been ordered as a stock car, but are already destined for a buyer. And as tasman said some will sit on lots with an ADM for who knows how long, this was a common occurance when I was calling around, many dealers didnt want to custom order it for anyone at a certain price, but instead wanted to have it sit on the lot in hopes of a bidding war. No way for anyone to draw any conclusions from this data.

This is just the data in terms of how the cars are ordered (ie as a stock order), no way for Ford to keep track of the fine details of each car.
THANKS krt22 for helping clarify this, you are right on the money:thumbsup: