Sponsored

LMR Customer Service/Concern

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
Hey guys, I ordered the 5.0 black emblems, my package arrives tomorrow and I have a huge concern that I somehow overlooked in my excitement over ordering parts. I waited for a sale to purchase my parts, and the emblems were just a impulse buy and now I am concerned.

They charged me ~$12 for the emblem and now that Im going back and looking at it, the product description says it includes "(1) 2015 5.0 Black Emblem"

In my haste I didn't think twice about it and figured it meant one package containing a pair of emblems, but now that I'm re-reading it in anticipation, I'm wondering if it means a SINGLE emblem. Can anyone confirm or deny my suspicions?

Surely the original listed price of $20 (non july 4th sale price) is for 2 emblems?
Sponsored

Diego Narwhal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 GT PP
Just like it reads, it's one emblem, not a pair. I paid $39 for the pair of mine...

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
It's only one. The description specifically says "individually sold."

OP
OP
RoninRed

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well crap. Maybe customer service will have some mercy on me and kick back the sale price for me or something...

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
It's possible. I've bought from LMR before. They're pleasent to deal with and very accomodating.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RoninRed

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great news, LMR decided to honor the sale price I purchased the emblem from. Great customer service is always a way to keep returning customers. Diode Dynamics and now LMR have a life time customer until that ever changes (which is good considering all of my replacement bulbs are DD :thumbsup:) .

Thanks guys.