Sponsored

Livernois vs. Lund vs. Bama vs. Ford Racing - Tune/Tuners?

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
By remote tuning do you mean you will have a tune you can send via email? Or does remote tuning mean you would remote in and dial-in a tune while the car is on a local dyno?

I imagine the former since you don't offer your software to other tuners/shops?
Remote meaning that we will build your files here and post your tunes on our server and allow you access to the tunes that are tied to your serial number handheld tuning interface. We do not email tunes as they can become currupted VIA an email exchange server.
Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Remote meaning that we will build your files here and post your tunes on our server and allow you access to the tunes that are tied to your serial number handheld tuning interface. We do not email tunes as they can become currupted VIA an email exchange server.
Will your procharger tune be included in the price of admission for the hardware? Or will there be an additional cost for the supercharger tune?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we should be officially releasing remote tuning for the prochargers / whipples / vortech's and roush's on Monday guys!

should be able to work with any of our software options as well including sct

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I have the sctx4 and had my tuner make some adjustments on the tq mangment/clutch protection and made a nice difference,especially when doing mulitple launches and heat starts building.My drag radials will be here this week and its time for the track!!!!!.

Sponsored

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2015 Mustang GT
Today myself and my ol' lady decided to go check out Livernois as it is less than 10 min from our house.

They were very helpful, showed us all of the shop, showed some of the rides, and showed us a few things that I am very excited to hear MORE about :D which I promise you all will toooo :thumbsup:

I decided to pull the trigger and get a tuner/cai/thermostat.

They loaded a 93 octane basic tune and a 93 octane/CAI w/ cutout tune. Then they walked me through how to use it which I loaded the 93 basic tune in the parking lot" I left the LME windstorm CAI because they were going to upgrade it with a "cutout" which I will post more about tomorrow when it will be ready!

As far as the tune....so far very good!! Very impressed on how the car feels, its like a totally different car!!!

Thanks Livernois! I gotta say I am diggin your company; And I cant wait for the CAI and the new tune for the cai w/ cutout!!! See you in the morning!! :clap2:
I have been running my Livernois Tune (91 Octane with the 160 degree Thermostat) for about 10 days and my 5.0 is a whole different animal now. I built the car to be a Socal Touring Beast (weekend drives up the Coast and a couple SD to Vegas UFC runs) and Livernois setup my tune exactly how I wanted it. I also did my upgrades in 2 different install stages so I could get the full "feel" of the upgrades I was doing.

The throttle response is amazing and my "butt dyno" is very happy with this setup. Another thing I really liked was the customer service. Even being way out here in sunny SD, Jamie at Livernois helped me through the whole process and was always available to answer my questions.
Very proud to be a part of the Livernois Family! :headbang:

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Will your procharger tune be included in the price of admission for the hardware? Or will there be an additional cost for the supercharger tune?
With our MyCalibrator tuning interface we will not charge any extra for any remote tune updates. :thumbsup:

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
I have been running my Livernois Tune (91 Octane with the 160 degree Thermostat) for about 10 days and my 5.0 is a whole different animal now. I built the car to be a Socal Touring Beast (weekend drives up the Coast and a couple SD to Vegas UFC runs) and Livernois setup my tune exactly how I wanted it. I also did my upgrades in 2 different install stages so I could get the full "feel" of the upgrades I was doing.

The throttle response is amazing and my "butt dyno" is very happy with this setup. Another thing I really liked was the customer service. Even being way out here in sunny SD, Jaimie at Livernois helped me through the whole process and was always available to answer my questions.
Very proud to be a part of the Livernois Family! :headbang:
Hey Getz, thanks for the shoutout! I try my best man. :cheers: Good to see that you are keeping the miles low ;-)

We are happy that you chose to do business with us with so many reputable vendors out in the market! As always, if there is anything that I can do for you give me a shout!

2faststang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989/2015 mustang
Today myself and my ol' lady decided to go check out Livernois as it is less than 10 min from our house.

They were very helpful, showed us all of the shop, showed some of the rides, and showed us a few things that I am very excited to hear MORE about :D which I promise you all will toooo :thumbsup:

I decided to pull the trigger and get a tuner/cai/thermostat.

They loaded a 93 octane basic tune and a 93 octane/CAI w/ cutout tune. Then they walked me through how to use it which I loaded the 93 basic tune in the parking lot" I left the LME windstorm CAI because they were going to upgrade it with a "cutout" which I will post more about tomorrow when it will be ready!

As far as the tune....so far very good!! Very impressed on how the car feels, its like a totally different car!!!

Thanks Livernois! I gotta say I am diggin your company; And I cant wait for the CAI and the new tune for the cai w/ cutout!!! See you in the morning!! :clap2:

Hey Everyone!! Update time

So I installed the CAI and let me tell ya it looks great, to be 100% honest it is a air raid intake BUT with Livernois stuff on it and with the inside reamed out in certain places to make more power. It looks great!

Now for tune, It did have an issue but was kinda my fault. I did not have a tube hooked up well on the intake. Since I was right around the corner, I stopped in and let them know about my tune not feeling right, they took my car and put it on the dyno and ran it to see, found the hose and the tune was able to be tweaked for more power. It laid down 410hp and 377.9 torque!! I am a happy man! Drive abity is near perfect, cant wait to get a final tune with exhaust....soooooon :headbang:

From this whole thing, I have learned that for around 1000$ you can get ya 30ish HP and 25ish torque. SOOOO....am I happy with the Livernois tune and CAI and thermostat....HELL YES!! Not only a great product that can be re tuned and re tuned and re tuned but the customer satisfaction is A+ they are a cool bunch of guys that love fast cars and they make sure your happy with yours!!! I am planning on getting my fox re tuned as I am going to be blowing a little more air at it this year :gossip:

2fastmustang
20150404_143543.jpg
20150406_215208.jpg
20150404_191716.jpg

Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Is Ford Racing ever going to release a tune for the GT?

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Hey Everyone!! Update time

Now for tune, It did have an issue but was kinda my fault. I did not have a tube hooked up well on the intake. Since I was right around the corner, I stopped in and let them know about my tune not feeling right, they took my car and put it on the dyno and ran it to see, found the hose and the tune was able to be tweaked for more power. It laid down 410hp and 377.9 torque!! I am a happy man! Drive abity is near perfect, cant wait to get a final tune with exhaust....soooooon :headbang:

From this whole thing, I have learned that for around 1000$ you can get ya 30ish HP and 25ish torque. SOOOO....am I happy with the Livernois tune and CAI and thermostat....HELL YES!! Not only a great product that can be re tuned and re tuned and re tuned but the customer satisfaction is A+ they are a cool bunch of guys that love fast cars and they make sure your happy with yours!!! I am planning on getting my fox re tuned as I am going to be blowing a little more air at it this year :gossip:

2fastmustang
For us, the ONLY important part is that our products make your car the car that you have always wanted! If something isn't 110%, we want to know so we can address the issue and make it right. We appreciate your patience and the opportunity to make sure that everything is aces!

It was fun sharing a little bit of :gossip: with you too!

Don't forget that the customer appreciation track day is Saturday May 16th @ Milan Dragway starting at 9AM!!!!

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
I'm looking forward to a Ford racing tune being available and worth doing, hopefully...

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Hoping to have my LIVERNOIS tune next week!
Sponsored