Sponsored

nite

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
C6 Corvette
No offense, but headlight covers? Those plastic stick-on things from the nineties? :confused:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Is it me or is this whole 'technology reveal' at the CES a bit of a let down? Other than Raj giving a short speech and mentioning a few new compatible apps I haven't seen diddly.

Sponsored

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
That Magnetic color sure seems to change a lot in different lighting situations. It looks very grey/brown in this picture.

Has anyone seen it live? Is the brown really this prominent? Is there any green in it?

I am hoping for a metallic grey, but this is looking a lot more like another grey putty.

Tressel

That Magnetic color sure seems to change a lot in different lighting situations. It looks very grey/brown in this picture.

Has anyone seen it live? Is the brown really this prominent? Is there any green in it?

I am hoping for a metallic grey, but this is looking a lot more like another grey putty.
I've seen it live in NY. It is neither brown nor green. It's metallic gray. The problem is all of these large shows have a ton of overhead spotlights often in different colors. The NY reveal venue was just a regular building with more natural white lighting.

The pics that I have seen on this site of Magnetic look the most accurate from what I saw.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

I know what you mean John. I like the "brown" aspect though, as it adds warmth. It reminds me a little of Mineral Gray....

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

HanShadow

Threads
Reaction score
No offense, but headlight covers? Those plastic stick-on things from the nineties? :confused:
Plastic stick-ons? I think you are thinking of Mustang louvers and scoops... Jk :) I actually don't normally care for headlight covers either, except I saw a completely blacked out 2011 GT a week or so ago, from wheels to body to headlights, and it was pretty scary looking... I am just curious what that would look like on the new one.

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
I sure hope that Magnetic vert shows up at the Canadian International Autoshow in Toronto in mid-Feb. I want a naked eye look at that color.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Sponsored