Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Is it possible to add the supporting rods to this splitter? If so I'm interested!

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Looks pretty good

Sponsored

OP
OP

night0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Pics updated. I will be adding rods next week!

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Does this splitter work with a Ecoboost PP? If so... I'm interested!
Also, the finish is rather glossy?

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP magnetic metallic
oh man those are sweet, I'm really digging the version 1. I think this will be my next addition.

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring

Sponsored

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
does it come with rods?

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
every time i see one i think "yo dawg, i heard you like splitters, so i put a splitter under your splitter so you can split air while doing the splits"

if you like it, that's all that matters, but I feel that splitters on splitters are silly.

a decade ago, like no new cars had splitters. so people started to put them on. so the OEMs were like hey, people like that, so they started to put OEM splitters on cars. then a few years later we have splitter on top of (or under) splitters

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
every time i see one i think "yo dawg, i heard you like splitters, so i put a splitter under your splitter so you can split air while doing the splits"

if you like it, that's all that matters, but I feel that splitters on splitters are silly.

a decade ago, like no new cars had splitters. so people started to put them on. so the OEMs were like hey, people like that, so they started to put OEM splitters on cars. then a few years later we have splitter on top of (or under) splitters
Did someone say splitter? :crazy:

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
It's not really a splitter either, it's a splitter-style lip. It's not really functional, and purely aesthetic.
aeroflow.jpg

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic

Haha! Thanks for finally saying out loud what I've been thinking in my head since I first saw people putting the APR splitter on their cars. I just sort of tilt my head at it but just don't get the appeal. To each their own and I never give someone crap for anything they may like doing to their car. I've always thought the front splitter on PPs look so good that nothing else needs to be done to them. I changed mine out for CF but wouldn't have done so if it changed the actual styling.
Sponsored