Sponsored

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
thanks, they pulled them out to do PDI and I'm getting it shipped and was just wondering. Should be fine
No worries. They’ll just have to add less angle to the ramp to get the front of the car up in the trailer, if obviously entering the trailer forward, or after the rear wheels are on the ramp, they will have to add a bolster to the trailing edge of the front tire before backing up any further as the front can scrape easily. If they have race ramps or a long ramp, it shouldn’t be an issue.
Sponsored

ShiftyZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 1965 Mustang Fastback
Long time follower, first time poster! Took delivery of LR096 on Thursday and dropped it off for paint correction and PPF today. Many thanks to corrieb for that amazing spreadsheet and some offline conversations!

For those of you still waiting, it's even better in person than I imagined (and I had high expectations!).

Thanks to all for the great input on this thread!

HEPR.jpg

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Long time follower, first time poster! Took delivery of LR096 on Thursday and dropped it off for paint correction and PPF today. Many thanks to corrieb for that amazing spreadsheet and some offline conversations!

For those of you still waiting, it's even better in person than I imagined (and I had high expectations!).

HEPR.jpg
Congrats! Where in SoCal are you? Hope to see you around on the streets!

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
On a separate note, my car just went from Shipped RAIL to blank, does that mean anything?
Ford seem to have removed their "Status" from their APIs. I fear it's not accidental. Trying to follow up with someone to figure out why, but it significantly limits our ability to track

Sponsored

ShiftyZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Ford seem to have removed their "Status" from their APIs. I fear it's not accidental. Trying to follow up with someone to figure out why, but it significantly limits our ability to track
FWIW, about a week before my car arrived, the status showed as:

Primary Status: Delivered
Car Status: In Transit

It was confusing, and the dealer couldn't figure out why since the car hadn't arrived. Not sure if that has any bearing as to whether or not this is "accidental", but another data point nonetheless.

alexbinjackson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R

HEPR.jpg

Looks awesome mine should be here next week hopefully. Im in socal too

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.

HEPR.jpg
Congratulations to you! I gotta say the more I look at this livery the more I like it. That rocker stripe accentuates those fender and lower door profiles in a very unique way that makes the GT350 look more muscular. Enjoy this beast!

Sponsored

ShiftyZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Did you buy the car out of state?
In the end, yes. 50+ dealers in 20+ states (before I found corrieb's awesome spreadsheet). Chicago +$50k, Las Vegas +$20k, Santa Monica +20k and so on and so forth. I even had dealers tell me they could order, but had no allocation. I also kept hearing "oh, we just sold it today"...they just kept disappearing all over the country.

I finally got it from Lake Elsinore Ford and they were AWESOME. That also meant I didn't have to pay or deal with shipping.

Also, I know ADM is a hot button issue, but I'm pretty transparent: I paid +$10k. I just really wanted this car, tbh, and I'm at peace with it.

I love this car.

ShiftyZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations to you! I gotta say the more I look at this livery the more I like it. That rocker stripe accentuates those fender and lower door profiles in a very unique way that makes the GT350 look more muscular. Enjoy this beast!
Thanks! I have to agree with you. Can't wait to open it up and get it on the track!

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
In the end, yes. 50+ dealers in 20+ states (before I found corrieb's awesome spreadsheet). Chicago +$50k, Las Vegas +$20k, Santa Monica +20k and so on and so forth. I even had dealers tell me they could order, but had no allocation. I also kept hearing "oh, we just sold it today"...they just kept disappearing all over the country.

I finally got it from Lake Elsinore Ford and they were AWESOME. That also meant I didn't have to pay or deal with shipping.

Also, I know ADM is a hot button issue, but I'm pretty transparent: I paid +$10k. I just really wanted this car, tbh, and I'm at peace with it.

I love this car.
I think your ADM is still under median. You did great. So pleased for you.

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
What??? I thought I had the only one in Socal. :cwl:

Congrats and can't wait to see it!
Congrats on delivery of yours. Mine (LR044) got delivered in July down in San Diego. It’s currently getting the OTT stripes painted. Should get it back later this week or early next week.

Last edited: