Sponsored

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

john@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Omni
Hey John they have one over at Don Meyer Ford. If I'm not mistaken that is pretty close to you guys. Maybe scoop it up and make it an 1400R. That would be sweet. New shop flagship car. Have been talking with your team there about the 800R with Motec for my new HEP but might be a bit you guys do insane work on these cars. Hopefully down the road you can make over my ride.
Ya they are less than an hour from our shop. I would love to, but I just can't justify buying a new one. Gonna have to wait a couple of years and scope one up in the used market. Most people that have these car barely drive them and usually take really good care of them anyways, so its hard to justify spending an extra 20k to put those first few thousands mile on it IMO. Ideally I would like to find a buy back car that had an engine failure. I have seen several lemons/buyback that are down into the mid upper 30's. Find a deal like that and you can have a turbo car for about the price of a stock new one!

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Get OUT of my car! Finally some pics! Nice job- looks like one of those colors where pics donā€™t do it justice

Sponsored

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
Congratulations young fellow (:wink:) and very happy that Paul was able to accommodate you not only with a 2020 GT350 HEP optioned Mustang but also with all of the specific options that you wanted for this cool car.:clap:

I believe that Paul has been with that same dealership for 45+ years and has seen a great deal over the last 5 decades but he still goes well out of his way to help enthusiasts such as you and I which is a real testament to him after his lengthy time for Ford of Canada.

In addition to your 2020 GT350 HEP allocation/purchase it is my understanding that this dealership sold all 6 of their GT500 allocations at MSRP and that includes the 2 CFTP allocations so what does that say for the ownership of this dealership.

There is another Ford dealership located on the West Coast that I believe encompasses the same business model so how good is that.

Never say never when it comes to me travelling to the Maritimes especially if outstanding seafood is involved.:)

Let me know when Paul sends you a VOC after which time hopefully FP will assign a scheduled build date to your car real soon.

Who knows, maybe our two cars might be heading down the FR assembly line on the same week or day!

:fingerscrossed:
I just got off the phone with Paul and laid down a good deposit to get things rolling. He was able to cancel his order and resubmit mine successfully. He'll let me know when he gets a VIN and a build date so I can track the car. He thinks around late April or early May, which is fine. Paul's son owns a 2018 GT350 as well. I appreciate the way he does business; very professional and gets you what you want/need. He's got 46 years in with Ford of Canada-he's doing something right....
You are correct: They sold all their 6 GT500's some eight months ago ( 2 CFTP's) and are taking orders for 2021's now.
I'll keep the stove on for when you want to enjoy a lobster and Kraft Dinner meal....

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I just got off the phone with Paul and laid down a good deposit to get things rolling. He was able to cancel his order and resubmit mine successfully. He'll let me know when he gets a VIN and a build date so I can track the car. He thinks around late April or early May, which is fine. Paul's son owns a 2018 GT350 as well. I appreciate the way he does business; very professional and gets you what you want/need. He's got 46 years in with Ford of Canada-he's doing something right....
You are correct: They sold all their 6 GT500's some eight months ago ( 2 CFTP's) and are taking orders for 2021's now.
I'll keep the stove on for when you want to enjoy a lobster and Kraft Dinner meal....
I love Kraft Dinner and of course fresh lobster as well and going to hold you to all this!

Congrats and happy that your new vehicle order was reconfigured to exactly your liking.

:clap:

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Looks like these are starting to show up now. My dealer is showing 2 in transit as well. Thanks for sharing but unfortunately the pics I am sure do not do it any justice as what this car really looks like in person. Can't wait to see one in person!!!

Cleavon67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2017 F-250
Does anyone know how many 350R HE cars are going to be produced?

dive2deep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 King Ranch Diesel for towing, 2020 GT350 Heritage Edition for going fast, Honda Clarity PHEV for commuting.
Hi everyone, I just registered here. Iā€™m the guy who just bought the one sitting at Don Myer ford (chassis #0009). I live in Maryland and all the local dealers here either had no allocation, or wanted too much markup. After placing my order for it with local dealer last week I was ready to wait the 4 months to get it. They called Me on Friday and informed me they used their allocation on a Gt500, and canā€™t order the 350 for me anymore. Once that news was received, I went to the internet and found the Indiana car, specs exactly like my order was. Iā€™m flying out on Friday to pick it up and will drive her home sat next weekend. Friends have told me to have it shipped home, but to me, this is now part of the adventure of getting one in my garage. Will post pics when I pick her up.

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
Hi everyone, I just registered here. Iā€™m the guy who just bought the one sitting at Don Myer ford (chassis #0009). I live in Maryland and all the local dealers here either had no allocation, or wanted too much markup. After placing my order for it with local dealer last week I was ready to wait the 4 months to get it. They called Me on Friday and informed me they used their allocation on a Gt500, and canā€™t order the 350 for me anymore. Once that news was received, I went to the internet and found the Indiana car, specs exactly like my order was. Iā€™m flying out on Friday to pick it up and will drive her home sat next weekend. Friends have told me to have it shipped home, but to me, this is now part of the adventure of getting one in my garage. Will post pics when I pick her up.
Welcome and congratulations! You are are doing it the right way by driving, post some pics for us to drool over when you get it!
Sponsored