Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

Frado

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350 Heritage Edition
I suspected as such. Same tactic was on every HE car I called on. What is their real price?
PP0001
Called them had a $12,000 ADM on it so close to 80g for a non R car ! Nope no way. I don't know what the guys that have R cars on order with the HEP paid but I bet it wasn't much over 80g maybe less.
Sponsored

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R
PP0001
Called them had a $12,000 ADM on it so close to 80g for a non R car ! Nope no way. I don't know what the guys that have R cars on order with the HEP paid but I bet it wasn't much over 80g maybe less.
I paid close to 15K over MSRP for mine and had to drive 12 hours to get it... Worth it. I’d do it 6 times in a week to get my car!

Frado

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350 Heritage Edition
I paid close to 15K over MSRP for mine and had to drive 12 hours to get it... Worth it. I’d do it 6 times in a week to get my car!
15K over for what you have kind sir is in my opinion worth it.
A number 001 R car in a limited edition is worth the extra $ $ $ for sure.

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you Frado. So far 10 people have asked me if I would sell it, which at first made me feel like they were crazy, but as I updated my car list on my profile, and left some out, it made me feel a bit like a hoarder...

Oh well. My intention was/is to drive it, but PP pointed out that there may be some shipping parts still on the car. With this stupid CV, I’ve been too busy working AND my buddies dealership is on lockdown so I can’t lift my car to remove those spacers.

The torture is that it’s been 75-80 degrees every single day with 0 rain since I got the car, so I’d rather be driving!

Sponsored

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the dealer that I bought the car from, Lutesville Ford in Marble Hill, MO, didn’t charge a single additional fee, which apparently is their standard practice. So no title fees, prep fees, or other stupid garbage that 99% of other dealers charge. In addition, they were super awesome people!

Next year, during Mardi gras, I’m shipping them some king cakes!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Thank you Frado. So far 10 people have asked me if I would sell it, which at first made me feel like they were crazy, but as I updated my car list on my profile, and left some out, it made me feel a bit like a hoarder...

Oh well. My intention was/is to drive it, but PP pointed out that there may be some shipping parts still on the car. With this stupid CV, I’ve been too busy working AND my buddies dealership is on lockdown so I can’t lift my car to remove those spacers.

The torture is that it’s been 75-80 degrees every single day with 0 rain since I got the car, so I’d rather be driving!
I suspected that the shipping blocks were still in place but certainly nothing wrong with that especially with you transporting it home to Louisiana!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
My logic is solid, this virus is worse than the president understands, no way Ford is restarting anytime soon, no matter what the orange man says. Even when they do restart, capacity will be lowered due to lowered demand. I get the pressure on Hackett, but if you can't sell the cars, you probably wont want to build them. I admit this is in no way what I want to happen, but the way things are going.
Based on your earlier post #518 you were suggesting that the present HEP optioned GT350/R's that have already been built may be the only cars available for the 2020 MY and now you are confirming that the FRAP will be restarting production in the near future with a lower demand for these same cars?

Are you suggesting that there is no demand for the 2020 GT350/R HEP optioned cars and if indeed the FRAP produces them soon that these HEP optioned cars will just sit around with no buyers interested in them despite this probably being the last year for the GT350/R let alone coming in these iconic color/stripe combinations?

With March being month 3 for the current 2020 calendar production year and with August/September typically being the last months of production I am confident that Ford will continue to build not only the HEP optioned 2020 GT350/R's over the next ~5/6 months but also will assemble the regular production GT350/R's at the same time.

Lastly if you think that there is no margin for Ford on a ~$79,000 MSRP R model then I suggest that you maybe think again.

Bottom line is your logic is not solid!!

:)

Sponsored

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
Salesman informed me they are selling for sticker with no mark up...I asked him to verify with his sales manager to ensure this is accurate, he will be calling back shortly.

Edit: Manager got back with me - 15k ADM, but seemed negotiable.

Last edited:

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350, 2017 gt350. 2007 gt500 2005 gt
For that to happen the FRAP would then be down for the next 5 to 6 months and personally I don't see that being anywhere close to happening especially if the President wants most/all industries open by Easter Sunday.

The amount of pressure on Jim Hackett and other Ford executives such as Jim Farley at Dearborn in recent months from the BOD's and shareholders has been enormous and if you think that Ford will continue to make PPE's versus automobiles over the next few months I suggest you rethink your logic.

:sunglasses:
For that to happen the FRAP would then be down for the next 5 to 6 months and personally I don't see that being anywhere close to happening especially if the President wants most/all industries open by Easter Sunday.

The amount of pressure on Jim Hackett and other Ford executives such as Jim Farley at Dearborn in recent months from the BOD's and shareholders has been enormous and if you think that Ford will continue to make PPE's versus automobiles over the next few months I suggest you rethink your logic.

:sunglasses:
I’m hoping you are correct PP0001. You seem to have a lot of knowledge regarding Ford manufacturing. Is there any precedent where orders for cars in a current year were completed in the next year? I’m thinking worse case scenario but I’m with you I can’t see North American manufacturing being shut down for 6 months, the results would be devastating.

GT350RHE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition LR002
Salesman informed me they are selling for sticker with no mark up...I asked him to verify with his sales manager to ensure this is accurate, he will be calling back shortly.

Edit: Manager got back with me - 15k ADM, but seemed negotiable.
Yep as suspected. Many dealers seem to do it. List it for a lower price and then when you call say...oh, oh, that’s a mistake. All part of the game they play. Looks like they now have it listed for $99,390! Going up in price by the minute!
Sponsored