Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Don't list the bad ones just GOOD ONES!

Can they change oil

Can do oil line recall

Did something that was actually impressive

:clap2::clap2::cheers::cheers::headbang::amen::
Jerry's Ford of Leesburg, Virginia.
Got all the right answers on the recall and an overheat problem. They did the recall install in a day and did the splitter right on reinstall. Very professional service area (its brand new). They lack in sales dept., but service is on point.
:cheers:

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
Bill Estes Ford in Brownsburg, Indiana:
- Got my oil line recall done on the day I asked, 1 week after I first called them about it, and they made sure they had the parts in stock the first time.
- Always offers me a loaner car, even for same-day service (they are the only Ford dealer in the area that will do that, as far as I am aware... It's standard procedure for the local BMW dealership)
- They keep my car parked in the service drive, where they can keep an eye on it (okay... ogle it!) when the service is completed and they're waiting for me to come pick it up.

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Walnut Creek California Ford has the best service department I have ever done business with. Having worked with 7 or so dealer service shops they are simply amazing compared to any of the others.

Joe Sarullo has been my service rep from day one. He has a very nice Mustang GT and understands the platform. Nothing but positive things to say about him and the shop.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Gibbons Ford in Dickson City (Scranton area).

They did an outstanding job with my oil change (I watched from the VIP room)
Called me to let me know they had ordered the parts for the oil cooler recall
Called and setup appointment to have it replaced. (I sold the car before my appointment)

Sponsored

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Green Country Ford Parsons Kansas Small dealership but do excellent work and go the extra mile to make sure its done right. Service manager Matt makes sure work is done neat and proper.

dsm_mikey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
For GREAT service and a Service Department that knows what they are doing when it comes to the GT350 in WISCONSIN

I know this is going to sound like a sales pitch-I promise I am a real customer that cares. These guys are awesome with the GT350. I was seriously concerned as its a new car and has a couple unique things going on with it. I promise you these guys get it right!

EVS Ford Random Lake, Wisconsin (920) 994-4376

Ask for JARROD in Service HE and HIS Service team are all top notch!

-They service both Mine and my Brother's GT350. We both track out cars so these guys have installed upgraded brake pads, fluid, oil catch cans, camber plates, and a couple sets of tires. They are on top of all issues and know what they are doing!!

-They are on top of the oil ine recall and ordered parts for us the day the recall came out!!! Even before we knew about it. Who does that??? AWESOME!!
-They are on top of tsb's as they come out
-He and his team have: Installed the FP Oil catch cans, Vorschlag Camber Plates, multiple oil changes, multiple tire changes, multiple brake pad and rotor changes, bled brake fluid multiple times, and have changed my thermostat...ALL with 0 issues. They KNOW what they are doing when it comes to the GT350. Proper Oil Filter torque. Proper alignment. Proper Install of the front splitter. Removal of the Suspension spacers (Without asking)

When it comes to servicing our unique cars, GUYS-go to EVS Random Lake. JARROD knows these cars!!

**Side note**We have been unable to purchase a car from EVS Ford as of yet. ADM's for the Focus RS, Standard GT350's, and USED Raptors just is not acceptable to us. My brother and I both purchased new GT350's, but had to look elsewhere to get a fair deal. This is unfortunate because our company and family have purchased 6 vehicles from EVS Chevrolet in Saukville. We want to give these guys the business!!! They have been great to us...just can't stomach paying $5-10K over when dealerships with 0 history will sell you the same car for MSRP. The Ford Store is owned by the same people. I understand the new Ford stuff is hot, but come on! I guess if I had to sell Ford Taurus's, I would ask ADM for the cool stuff too!

--FORD SERVICE...Hands down the best experience by FAR EVS Ford Random Lake for Ford (JARROD)

-These guys KNOW the GT350. It really does matter who you bring the car to. They are aware of the oil catch cans, recalls, and how to prep the car for the track. If you own a GT350 and live anywhere near Random Lake, WI bring your car to JARROD at EVS Ford Random Lake. You will not have your splitter flying off or your oil filter separating itself from your car!!! Little details go a LONG way with this car. These guys take their time with the details.

Jarrod has been great with our GT350's!

FOR CHEVROLET SERVICE...

EVS Chevrolet in Saukville, Wisconsin for Chevy. Chris Foat is your man at the Chevy Store.

Chris Foat at the Chevy store services all of our work vehicles and my 2007 Corvette Z06. He has taken care of us multiple times under warranty and has really saved our butts!!! That Z06 has had the engine, transmission, and complete suspension out of it. All of it (Along with a rebuilt engine) has gone back together and has worked flawlessly. Our work trucks have had an enormous amount of work done to keep them on the road. These guys really care!

Last edited:

harsh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SOLD) 2016 GT350 Tech Pack DIB w/ Black Stripe
Bill Estes Ford in Brownsburg, Indiana:
- Got my oil line recall done on the day I asked, 1 week after I first called them about it, and they made sure they had the parts in stock the first time.
- Always offers me a loaner car, even for same-day service (they are the only Ford dealer in the area that will do that, as far as I am aware... It's standard procedure for the local BMW dealership)
- They keep my car parked in the service drive, where they can keep an eye on it (okay... ogle it!) when the service is completed and they're waiting for me to come pick it up.
This is good to hear and a load off my mind. I'm dropping mine off tomorrow morning for the recall. After reading some of the other stories around, I was sweating it a bit.

OP
OP

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
bump, hopefully there are more good dealers. I had my focus in for a oil change, grilled the service mgr what's special about a GT350 oil change. His answer special oil special filter, but had NO idea about torque requirements.

Sponsored

rfcs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Track Pak Triple Yellow
Fajardo Ford is the only authorized Roush dealer in PR and has specialized in Mustangs/Shelby's for 40 years. The dealer's owner also races Mustangs.

They did the oil cooler recall and replaced a week later the AC's evaporator that required removing the dash and the instrument panel. A more time consuming and technical task than removing the splitter for the recall. They called me for an appointment when the oil cooler line arrived and had on stock the evaporator.

Service and workmanship were excellent.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
NONE in my area that I could recommend.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Woody Anderson Ford Service Department, Huntsville AL, but only with my preferred tech. He is the only one I and the Service Department Manager Trust working on my GT350.

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Green Country Ford Parsons Kansas Extremely careful with my Shelby and double check there work to be sure done exactly as supposed to be.

350_Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
06 Lincoln LS, 16 GT350
I've been thinking about a thread like this for awhile...

I've read that in order for a dealer to deliver or service the Ford GT they must build or rework the service area to provide a "clean room" and can only be worked on by a GT certified tech. http://www.allfordmustangs.com/2016/07/12/dealer-spend-30000-just-to-service-ford-gt/

I would like this to be extended to all Ford Performance vehicles. Any idea how to find out which dealers have been chosen for the GT program? maybe start the conversation there?

Anyone confident in any Michigan dealers?
Sponsored