Sponsored

Lethal Performance issue

CrackedHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Mustang GT/CS; 15 Mustang GT
I purchased an Ngauge from Lethal and the cable that showed up was defective.

I contacted Lethal and was told I needed to contact Lund.. Lund tells me I need to contact Lethal (which makes sense).

In the end Lethal wants me to purchase a replacement cable ($55 extra). And they want me to purchase it from Palm Beach because Lethal has none in stock.

I called multiple times and sent Andrew?@lethal a message but am still being told the same story.

I spent $630 on a KIT. This kit has a defective piece of equipment. I am dead in the water without it. I paid for the full operational kit. I didn't get a discount for having MOST of a kit . Other customers paid their $630 and received a a full kit that works.

What if $55 of my payment to Lethal was defective? I bet I wouldn't get any of the items, huh.

Like a lot of people I have worked customer service. I also worked in sales. I cannot imagine EVER asking a customer to pay money to replace a defective item that we supplied. In fact, I would be downright Embarrassed to even suggest it!
And if/when we didn't have it, we would source it. We considered it Basic customer service.
Sponsored

OP
OP

CrackedHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick update here,

Still cannot get any further comm from Lethal.

However, Lund has come through. Cheryl contacted me today and stated they would send me a replacement cable free of charge.

So a HUGE thank you to Lund. You have made a customer for life.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I’ve never had any issues With lethal. But wanting you to purchase another cord is absurd. Are they claiming you damaged it or something?

OP
OP

CrackedHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve never had any issues With lethal. But wanting you to purchase another cord is absurd. Are they claiming you damaged it or something?
They freely understamd and admit the cord damage is not of my doing and not my fault

Sponsored

cobra199711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 A10 GT
Wow, I was looking at a supercharger deal they have, I’ll wait now.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Me too. Have just ordered about $1500 worth of parts, and lethal performance was one shop I ruled out after reading this thread. Ordered from Steeda and levittown instead.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The idea that any retailer doesn’t have an issue with a supplied part now and then nor drops the ball occasionally is naive at best.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
The idea that any retailer doesn’t have an issue with a supplied part now and then nor drops the ball occasionally is naive at best.
True, but what seperates the bad ones from the good ones is the good ones wouldn't tell you to buy a replacement cable for the defective one they sold you on your dime. Don't try to justify bad customer service. I'm not a cheerleader for any shop, I call it the way it is, through their actions.
Sponsored