LED sidemarkers

Dweisman429

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I bought a set of the chinese knock-offs on evilbay the other week. Honestly they look pretty good and they fit just fine. The only thing that remains to be seen is how they are going to hold up.

But they were also $17 to my door...

rdisatell75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I bought a set of the chinese knock-offs on evilbay the other week. Honestly they look pretty good and they fit just fine. The only thing that remains to be seen is how they are going to hold up.

But they were also $17 to my door...
I'm looking at the ones with the pony logo in them, so I can be really obnoxious.

takzGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
raman
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
DD's customer service is also worth paying slightly extra for, let alone the quality of the product.
Im not really holding off coz of the price. i just feel like its way too bright compared to all the other lights on my car.

Sponsored

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Im not really holding off coz of the price. i just feel like its way too bright compared to all the other lights on my car.
what lights are you referring to. Everything else if you have an 18-19 is LED beyond the reverse and interior lights

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
what lights are you referring to. Everything else if you have an 18-19 is LED beyond the reverse and interior lights
Speaking of...replace those with LEDs too :like:

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Mine are smoked so they may be more dim than the others. I also have upgraded all exterior lighting to LED, as well as interior map lights. The closest light to your side markers are your taillights, and they certainly wont be brighter than them.

I understand that everyone's tastes are different though, so you got to do you!

Sponsored

takzGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
raman
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Mine are smoked so they may be more dim than the others. I also have upgraded all exterior lighting to LED, as well as interior map lights. The closest light to your side markers are your taillights, and they certainly wont be brighter than them.

I understand that everyone's tastes are different though, so you got to do you!
Yeah our tail lights are crazy bright. Can’t imagine any led side markers being brighter
My Tail lights are pretty dark. ive seen the smoked LED markers in person and was way too bright for me. like previously mentioned everyone has their own taste.

Dawgvet06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1
IMG_6184.JPG
I'll add my endorsement for the Diode Dynamics LED side markers (red) - got them from CJ's. I've been very happy with the look and have had them on the car for about 1-year with no issues.