MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I picked up my little pony about 3 months ago now and have been on a parts purchasing rampage. Just wanted to say thanks to Alex at American Muscle for being f$&)$ awesome and clearing a mix up faster than I thought possible. I have been on the Bama race turn for over 2 months now and it's been fantastic! Shipping, tune, parts delivery, customer service, you name it has been awesome. Needless to say I love these guys.

My most recent purchase was a set of wheels from Late model Resto. Order Friday, here Monday (in Texas). Fast, flawless and killer/ridiculous price for wheels and tires!

Just wanted to say thanks for being awesome in a world of terrible outsourced customer service. Fan and buyer for life!
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I picked up my little pony about 3 months ago now and have been on a parts purchasing rampage. Just wanted to say thanks to Alex at American Muscle for being f$&)$ awesome and clearing a mix up faster than I thought possible. I have been on the Bama race turn for over 2 months now and it's been fantastic! Shipping, tune, parts delivery, customer service, you name it has been awesome. Needless to say I love these guys.

My most recent purchase was a set of wheels from Late model Resto. Order Friday, here Monday (in Texas). Fast, flawless and killer/ridiculous price for wheels and tires!

Just wanted to say thanks for being awesome in a world of terrible outsourced customer service. Fan and buyer for life!

LilPony - 3 months and you're already on a parts rampage?! Well that's not necessarily the worst thing that could happen right? :) I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying your Bama Tunes as much as I do and if there's absolutely ever anything I can lend a hand with don't hesitate to drop me a line!

Thanks again for the love and support, from top to bottom we appreciate your loyalty and business.

Alex