nightmare702

Murdered Mustang #055
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
MMR#055. IG: @nightmares550
haha should have spoke up brother. Do you "roll with any crews"? Going to the Super Street meet friday? Fuku Wednesdays?
Super Street me? No I just joined "silver state mustangs" but haven't got a chance to meet up with anyone yet. Had work. But I'm off this weekend. Let me know about Friday and I'll try to make it :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Super Street me? No I just joined "silver state mustangs" but haven't got a chance to meet up with anyone yet. Had work. But I'm off this weekend. Let me know about Friday and I'll try to make it :)
The meet starts at 6pm and is located at

HNRS Apparel and Skateboards  

Address: 8174 S Las Vegas Blvd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89123

There is also that silverstate mustang meet on Saturday and a cruise after the meet. IG has the details

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I used to use Adobe Premiere about 12 years ago when we were doing our skateboarding vidz with music and, yes, even slow motion!

I have a really basic/starter drone, so that probably makes it harder to control. But you gotta crash a few times at first right? ;)

I watched most of your vids and it looks like you normally use a DJI phantom? Looks really cool, I wish I had the extra cash to go that route. But I'm focusing most of my cash on a new house right now.

Def would like to meet up sometime for some filming fun, not sure where is exactly "safe" LOL. I'm near 215/gibson now, new house is near 215/windmill.

My instagram is https://www.instagram.com/reb3r/
Oh snap haha. Old school.

I just crashed mine for the first time, and lucked out that there was no damage.

You guessed right though, I use a Phantom 3 Pro exclusively and shoot in 4K at 24fps as close to 1/50th shutter speed, and d-log color profile for maximum dynamic range.

We should for sure meet up and do some video work man! I am always down to shoot other peoples cars and have them shoot mine to see what they come up with. I live off north 215 and Ann, best places are away from the strip so anywhere is safe really.

nightmare702

Murdered Mustang #055
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
MMR#055. IG: @nightmares550
I'm up for everyone meeting and doing a dope shoot. Just let me know. I've just been moding my car a lot lately and haven't gotten a chance to go hangout with mustang clubs yet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I'm up for everyone meeting and doing a dope shoot. Just let me know. I've just been moding my car a lot lately and haven't gotten a chance to go hangout with mustang clubs yet.
Cool man, shoot me a PM with your info and I'll text when I get off work.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Attended the Extreme Dimension 10th Annual Charity Car Show this Saturday and had a blast checking out all the cars. Took the P3P with me as well and shot three batteries worth of aerial and ground footage. Looked kinda silly hand carrying the P3P around with the props off, but it got the job done! Might pick up a DJI Osmo now to look more professional and spare the P3P from any accidental drops.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]yiYTZDa836c[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Hi! I am a local Vegas based photographer/cinematographer specializing in aerial work and would like to share some of my work with everyone in the hopes that some will like it, and be interested in doing a shoot with their ride or for an event. PM for information or use the info in any of the videos to contact me.

Hope you enjoy!

Attended the Extreme Dimension 10th Annual Charity Car Show this Saturday and had a blast checking out all the cars. Took the P3P with me as well and shot three batteries worth of aerial and ground footage.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]yiYTZDa836c[/MEDIA]"][/ame]​

Went out and shot this last night as my first night flight
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]fA1wVZmYTVY[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

This is one of my favorites so far, the last chase scene is one of my proudest flying/filming moments haha
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]idpB2A7vSGU[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

A completely unplanned, random shoot of a fellow mustang owners car. He drove up as I was finishing getting some landscape shots.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]eZuOIhS6Q3w[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Early 2016 Scenic showreel of some of the cool places I have shot in the vegas area.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]5lWJA99SbfU[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

This one is probably my favorite video to date because of all the color and fun I had with the editing.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]TsksoSsXdFk[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Second flight ever, completely unplanned and just for fun.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]5PcMSy2glds[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Maiden voyage for both flying and filming.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]T6mRVd8mkHY[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

If you are interested in shoots, please feel free to PM me. Pricing varies depending on what your needs are, but as always they are very competitive and affordable.

V/R,

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Dylon Algire[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/c/DAPhotography[/FONT]

instagram.com/dba.photography

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]dylonalgirephotography.com[/FONT]
Sponsored