Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Hi! I am a local Vegas based photographer/cinematographer specializing in aerial work and would like to share some of my work with everyone in the hopes that some will like it, and be interested in doing a shoot with their ride or for an event. PM for information or use the info in any of the videos to contact me.

Hope you enjoy!

Went out and shot this last night as my first night flight
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]fA1wVZmYTVY[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

This is one of my favorites so far, the last chase scene is one of my proudest flying/filming moments haha
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]idpB2A7vSGU[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

A completely unplanned, random shoot of a fellow mustang owners car. He drove up as I was finishing getting some landscape shots.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]eZuOIhS6Q3w[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Early 2016 Scenic showreel of some of the cool places I have shot in the vegas area.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]5lWJA99SbfU[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

This one is probably my favorite video to date because of all the color and fun I had with the editing.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]TsksoSsXdFk[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Second flight ever, completely unplanned and just for fun.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]5PcMSy2glds[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Maiden voyage for both flying and filming.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]T6mRVd8mkHY[/MEDIA]"][/ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

nightmare702

Murdered Mustang #055
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
MMR#055. IG: @nightmares550
I knewwwww you were from vegas when you posted a couple threads. I was like that street looks familiar. I'd be up for a shoot maybe in the future. Got to get a. Couple more mods done

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
mmmmm Vegas......My second home. Will be there for a long weekend next month.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I knewwwww you were from vegas when you posted a couple threads. I was like that street looks familiar. I'd be up for a shoot maybe in the future. Got to get a. Couple more mods done
haha should have spoke up brother. Do you "roll with any crews"? Going to the Super Street meet friday? Fuku Wednesdays?

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
mmmmm Vegas......My second home. Will be there for a long weekend next month.
If you are interested in a shoot, please message me. Would love to shoot another mustang besides my own haha.

Sponsored

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Lets get w bunch of s500's together and do a dope shoot

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Awesome editing skills man! What program do you use to edit? I love how everything is so smooth, and flows with the music really well too.

I have a really cheap drone with video (not great at flying it yet, still in trial and error stage) but I keep thinking of ideas of cool things to do with it while filming my car and it seems like it's tough to find like minded individuals to complete the idea (ie someone knows how to drive the car, but not the drone pointing at the car).

I connected with you on IG and FB. Hope to meet sometime.

And thanks for the cool videos, still watching a few now...

Static_LV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem PP, 1969 Mustang Coupe
There is an autocross out at the speedway this weekend that you might want to shoot. Not exclusively mustangs but there will be a few represented out there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Awesome editing skills man! What program do you use to edit? I love how everything is so smooth, and flows with the music really well too.

I have a really cheap drone with video (not great at flying it yet, still in trial and error stage) but I keep thinking of ideas of cool things to do with it while filming my car and it seems like it's tough to find like minded individuals to complete the idea (ie someone knows how to drive the car, but not the drone pointing at the car).

I connected with you on IG and FB. Hope to meet sometime.

And thanks for the cool videos, still watching a few now...
Thanks man! I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC to edit everything and do the basic color grading. I pick out the song first and then edit the video/clips to the beat of the music.

yeah it took me a couple flights to get the hang of it and I am still learning/practicing the movements for flying and working the camera. It's fun and challenging at the same time. If you ever wanna meet up man and work on stuff let me know.

What's your IG so I know who you be haha.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
There is an autocross out at the speedway this weekend that you might want to shoot. Not exclusively mustangs but there will be a few represented out there.
The speedway is within 5 miles of Nellis so I can't fly there unfortunately.

Static_LV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem PP, 1969 Mustang Coupe
Well that really and truly sucks. Stupid FAA regulating airspace....who do they think they are?

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Well that really and truly sucks. Stupid FAA regulating airspace....who do they think they are?
Haha yeah, how dare they! As an aviator, I understand them but don't agree with all their dumb rules about drones. Airspace around an airport, okay. Needing license to fly one commercially, dumb.

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Thanks man! I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC to edit everything and do the basic color grading. I pick out the song first and then edit the video/clips to the beat of the music.

yeah it took me a couple flights to get the hang of it and I am still learning/practicing the movements for flying and working the camera. It's fun and challenging at the same time. If you ever wanna meet up man and work on stuff let me know.

What's your IG so I know who you be haha.
I used to use Adobe Premiere about 12 years ago when we were doing our skateboarding vidz with music and, yes, even slow motion!

I have a really basic/starter drone, so that probably makes it harder to control. But you gotta crash a few times at first right? ;)

I watched most of your vids and it looks like you normally use a DJI phantom? Looks really cool, I wish I had the extra cash to go that route. But I'm focusing most of my cash on a new house right now.

Def would like to meet up sometime for some filming fun, not sure where is exactly "safe" LOL. I'm near 215/gibson now, new house is near 215/windmill.

My instagram is https://www.instagram.com/reb3r/
Sponsored