mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt-DHG | 2010 Yaris 3Dr HB |
Hello Friends:

Over one year planning and finally got the opportunity... Ordered 1/11/20. Delivered 2/12/20. Drove off: 2/28/20. I live in Happy Valley, PA. Seventh heaven is the best way to describe me since pick-up.

2020MY Bullitt #L2347 - DHG

Love this vehicle. I immediately added 35% ceramic tint and full front PPF, RokBlokz black subtle mud flaps. I put in a new clutch spring but will be going back to the factory clutch. My opinion the factory clutch feels better and is more responsive for me. The biggest mod is coming next month. Ford Performance GT MagneRide Handling Pack - lowering performance springs (20mm) and front/rear sway bars w/ VDM software update. This will still keep the Bullitt's subtle look, since it is less than an inch drop. I plan to do more mods for the upcoming car shows in central PA... ceramic coating on wheels and calipers and some engine bay blackening on certain reservoirs.

Here are some pics from showroom, driving off, and current.

Thanks all!

At the showroom
car5.jpg

Showroom and cool Ford Truck (almost DHG shade, but not!)
ss15.jpg

Showroom
ss6.jpg

Odometer at the closing
75.jpg

Getting ready to leave
73.jpg

Me and beard... Felix in back applying little TLC
74 (2).jpg

Just before I left
50.jpg

Right to applying tint and PPF
40.jpg

Tint
30.jpg

Yup!
68 (2).jpg

Waiting for PPF
ss1.jpg

Storage unit until my home garage gets done
ss2.jpg

In for the day
SS16.jpg
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Congratulations. I'm looking forward to your feedback on the Ford Performance MagneRide Handling package. I have considered it myself....

Enjoy!

GRNMSTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Gorgeous, Brady! Enjoy!

Sponsored

OP
OP
mavmrb3

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations. I'm looking forward to your feedback on the Ford Performance MagneRide Handling package. I have considered it myself....

Enjoy!

Next week putting on the MagneRide Handling package. I'll keep you posted.

OP
OP
mavmrb3

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020MY Bullitt #L2347

Added a few cosmetic details on the Bullitt. I tinted in a light and medium smoke my tail lights, back side, third brake, reverse, front running, and the yellow of front lights (yellow blinkers). I broke down and got a vanity plate that I think is fitting for the pony car. These pics are from November a month before I put her away for Winter.

Bullett Wax 1..jpg
Fastidious4.4.jpg
Fastidious1.1.jpg
Fastidious3.jpg

OP
OP
mavmrb3

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)

Enjoy!
Brett: I did feel a difference on the rigidity of the car over all. The 20 MM drop and heavier front sway bar helped along with the flash. I still had a bit oversteer in Sport and Track modes. I would say this was more from my lack of (-) camber on the rear and my novice feel for the Mustang's power band. My rear wheels were better gripping on the pavement, but would still jumped at times. I changed the subframe bushings and alignment, added subframe support braces, heavy duty rear toe links and vertical links. I also added another support brace on the front. Very tight on those modes. Feels almost as a rail.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN

Enjoy!
I have about 3000 mi on mine. Great suspension. Really works well. Usually use the sport setting. I drive the rough river roads. Perfect control. Handling and still comfort.
Sponsored