Koons Baltimore Ford Mustang Appearance and Performance Packages

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Id really like to know if i could get a better deal on the east coast. Right now a Ruby Red GT premium PP with nothing else i can get OTD (because i pay taxes in cali instead nevada) for 34.9k with the Xplan. i dont think i could do better to make it worth it going there.. I know for a fact i could save without the Xplan. they wanted 41k and would not budge. then when I found this site and Xplan and all i went back. Spoke to a different salesman and got the 34.9k price. I havent check other dealers around Vegas yet, This place still wants 25k+ for 350r's and 15k for 350's and hard to make them move on pricing. I left them and went up to central Vegas for my ST which i got a great deal on. This crap dealership is just 5 mins away instead of 30 and why i go to look there.

Still i think ill find my best deal in November or so.. if i can find my car then lol
That was my OTD price for the 2017 GT Premium PP, 401A and voice activated nav. I priced the X plan and it was actually more expensive. I thought about waiting as well but was concerned I wasn't going to find a PP model late in the year. $35K OTD on a GT Premium PP is a good deal.
Sponsored

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Looks really nice, I would have to remove that goofy looking crown off the back. Is that an east coast thing? Cars here don't have dealership badges/stickers.
It's a sticker and it comes right off lol.

The Red Car was just Wheels, suspension, carbon fiber, and a cold air intake.

The black car is all the same stuff with more expensive wheels that I had custom done by N4SM that they liked enough to advertise as a new color combo for their Project6GR. The Black car also has a the Ford Performance Phase 2 Supercharger.

The Red car was a GTPP Premium 401a and the Black Car is a GTPP GT 300a w/700+ HP. We did a base GTPP to keep price down. These are not set in stone as far as what comes on them, it's just a couple we have had built. We will customize any Mustang you want any way you want. We can build modifications into financing if need be!

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
But what dealer is selling GT350's at MSRP? Far and few between if there are.
The new Black GT350 Appearance Pack with Red accewnts we built is cheaper than the Shelby's and it has 727HP, good looks, and upgraded Ford Performance suspension mods!

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
The new Black GT350 Appearance Pack with Red accewnts we built is cheaper than the Shelby's and it has 727HP, good looks, and upgraded Ford Performance suspension mods!
And I don't think you'll have a problem selling them. Good stuff!
Sponsored